Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
723worldtraveller
Austin, Texas

Come for the yummy breakfast...

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 28, 2020
Nice hot tub and sauna open late at night. It was out of service the first night but they fixed it and we were able to enjoy it next day. Hotel is close to train/subway, has yummy breakfast served by a friendly breakfast lady (eggs and ham, potatoes, sausages, pancakes, fresh fruit, fresh salsa, rice with vegetables, unique special dish different every day like Mexican lasagne or chicken). Rooms have been nicely renovated. Point tv remote control to the ceiling if you have trouble changing channels. The only minus was traffic noise heard in the room from nearby freeway.
Date of stay: January 2020
HLRpasadena, Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this review
Responded Jan 29, 2020
Thank you 723worldtraveller for the awesome review. We are glad that you enjoyed our amenities at the hotel. Many people do not utilize what we have there even our fresh homemade breakfast. We hope to have you back again when you need of a room in Pasadena. God bless you 723worldtraveller.
Elevators at the DusitD2 Hotel Constance Pasadena
  • Algotels
7.7 km from Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
Free parking
View more hotels in Pasadena
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

The pictures are very nice and very misleading. The lobby is ok and has a nice seating area with two flatscreen TV’s. Seats are comfortable and the hot buffet breakfast that is included is delicious. Probably one of the best that I have ever had. The cook makes eggs and pancakes to order. The pictures depict their “Deluxe” rooms which are nice and have upgraded bedding, lighting and showers. I booked my room based on the pictures of the deluxe room, but ended up booking a “standard” room, which was not near as nice as the deluxe room. When I inquired about moving to the deluxe room which there were several not being used and at the time I did not realize they were “deluxe” I was told it would be an extra $30.00 per night. We chose to remain in our standard room. They offer a room service menu but no one was available on a Friday evening when I tried to order. The parking area, sitting area and room was clean, however they did not come in and clean our room or give us fresh towels. The staff was very nice though. Overall I would rate a C-. Would I stay here again? Maybe.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank CWat1260
HLRpasadena, Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Hello CWat1260, thank you for the review. We are sorry that you chose the standard room for the price but we would say that otherwise, everything seemed pretty good! We could not find your reservation to see why our staff did not clean your room if you stayed for more than one night. But if you are addressing not having a turndown service, we are sorry that we do not do that. We try our best to provide a great experience with great value. Sorry to hear we rated so low even being clean, courteous, great fresh breakfast and all. We would still love to have you back. Have a great week and holiday season. God bless you CWat1260.

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

I needed a place to stay that was close to the 210 freeway. So I chose this place. It is located on the busy Colorado Boulevard. This street is convenient for gas, groceries and restaurants.
The room was small but clean. The bed was a little soft for my liking. They provide a buffet breakfast that is better than most. For the summer months a pool is available. My only real complaint was the very tight parking spots. Next to me was a Maserati and I barely had room to open my door to leave. Didn’t want to make contact with that puppy! The staff are friendly and I would say this would be a good place to stay if you need a basic hotel for the night.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HLRpasadena, General Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Hello tsc1947, thank you for your great and thoughtful review. We appreciate all comments and we will try to resolve anything that we can. We are so glad that you loved our fresh breakfast! Compared to most we are the select few that make things fresh and not microwaved. We hope to have you back again when in need. Sorry for the parking as we are an older property but we do our best to keep it updated. Parking spots are not available for changing the configuration. As you can see, our patrons with some nice vehicles still trust us since we have great customers like yourself that will and do respect others. Take care and God bless you tsc1947!

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Some rooms are much better than others due to renovation, so pictures can be deceiving. However, main issue is with customer service/response. They made it very clear (and in comments on yelp) that they do not care about customers who book via websites like priceline, etc. It was made clear very quickly that the staff did not care about our experience whatsoever. Our first room had ANTS, and they refused to move us until after they had sprayed poison in the bathroom and then I insisted they move us. I wrote the management email and was ignored. The negative reviews are all true.

There are several cute little hotels in this area of Pasadena. Book one of them instead.

Date of stay: October 2019
HLRpasadena, Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Hello Beau, We are sorry for the ant issue. I also responded to your Yelp review as well. Yes, our front desk was to offer you another room once you complained. There is nothing more to explain on this, we are sorry. I did not hear any other problems after our front desk and maintenance addressed this and then moved you, thus I did not respond. I am sorry that was not enough effort from my staff. It is hard to eradicate this pest during the dry weather here. We have been working diligently on this after your complaint with eco-friendly pesticides as we value health and safety of our guests.

Reviewed October 20, 2019

This is a great little hotel with complimentary breakfast made to order which does set you up for the day. Situated on Route 66 its a great place to go out and explore some iconic sites such as the Wigwam Hotel or the First Mcdonald's and loads of various Route 66 memorabilia. The aircon unit in our room was a bit noisy but you do get used tt it. also good washing facilities if your on a long holiday !

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Thebuck384
HLRpasadena, General Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Hello Thebuck384, thank you for the great review. We have a fresh made to order menu when we are slower but weekends usually will have the same quality but a few more brunch dishes out. Our staff puts a lot of love into their food. We really appreciate the comments and we are so glad that you truly enjoyed your stay with us here. Wishing you a wonderful week and God bless you Thebuck384.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

My son and I stayed at Hotel Le Reve in Pasadena after attending UCLA game both on the 7th and 14th. This place is very quite with comfortable beds. The AC works great as well. The breakfast is a normal hotel Buffett however the eggs and sausages were very good. The server will ask if you want fresh pancakes as well. I will stay there again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HLRpasadena, Manager at Hotel Le Reve Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Hello, thank you for the great review and for staying with us. We are glad that you have loved our little property. Go Bruins! My brother went there so I am a fan. We hope to see you again when watching their home games. As for our buffet, to be honest, the taste is because we have a commmercial kitchen so everything is freshly made daily and not in packages or microwaved. We pride ourselves with this and the love that our kitchen staff put into their own home style flavors for the food. See you soon and God bless you Go_Bruins12. Sorry for the late response too, I have been out of town.