All reviews memory foam microwave and mini fridge cable tv staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean and comfortable night stay checking out pros
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We were looking for a hotel near an event we had coming up. We chose Rodeway Inn because of the price. It was very easy to find as it's right off the 210. The double bed room was a decent size. The AC worked well. The water pressure in the shower was amazing! The beds: way too comfortable! Truly. I didn't want to get out of bed. They were really comfortable. The parking is ick, but it's a major city. Parking is always a bit dodgy. There is parking under the building (watch out for the posts, it's really tight) and behind the hotel. Overall, it was a decent hotel to stay in and would recommend it if you have an event in that area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PrincessVic
rodewayinnandsuitesp, webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m Happy that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We believe we provide a great combination of comfort, convenience, amenities and value. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. Thank you.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Booked through Priceline which specifically stated "Non-smoking room".

Showed up and was told "Priceline booked you a smoking room but you can upgrade to non smoking for $40."

1. Priceline did not book me non-smoking. I had receipt to prove it and showed him. He was trying to upcharge me at the last minute.

2. I walked to a hotel nearby and the clerk says he hears that all the time about that hotel.

3. I called Priceline and was refunded.

4. Breakfast appears to be whatever can fit into a 12x12 inch 3 level display case.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
rodewaypasadena1, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

little over priced for what you get. coins operate ICE machine. "WTH". OK location. Arrived at 12ish pm Sunday, room were not ready, attending concert same day at6pm. had been on the road for 6hrs hoping to check in early. was told to come back about 2hrs. came back around 1ish room was READY. YAHOO!!!. Liquor store and KFC 2 minutes walk. Microwave and mini fridge in room is only positive. VERY TIGHT PARKING.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
rodewaypasadena1, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m truly sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with us because of room not ready. We take providing a positive guest experience very seriously and sincerely apologize that we let you down. I hope you will forgive these problems and try us again as we change and improve. We get better every day.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

We're in between lofts and have stayed in several hotel and motels recently. This motel is very reasonably priced, cozy, has a nice little continental breakfast and the best memory foam beds, even comparable to some four star hotels.
Mr. Ghannie is gracious, professional and always makes us feel welcome!

Room Tip: The suite is worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m glad we could serve you well and you like our reasonable hotel, comfortable bed and delicious breakfast. Mr. Ghannie received our commendation for his professional and welcoming behavior. We focus on the best possible service. I hope you will place your attention on the many good things about our hotel and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn last month. I wish I had looked around more at hotels in the areas. The people at the front desk were nice and helpful. My card key didn't work. I was going to ask the maid to help me. Was looking at her phone. '' Sorry madam, I'm busy". That was rude. Downstairs to get the card key to work. This happened again the next day. When I went back upstairs the maid said nothing to me. The bed was too firm for my taste. The air conditioner worked well. Only 2 thin, small bath towels in the bathroom. There was never a bar of soap in the bathroom. The ice machine is in the garage. Have to pay 25 cents for ice. Only filled the bottom of the bucket. Wish the travel booklets in the lobby had things to do in Pasadena. Had cities throughout California.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JMB54_11
rodewayinnandsuitesp, webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. We’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.