Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
All reviews fast wifi soft towels motor court dining table chain hotels stayed one night quiet at night coffee maker small room location is great comfortable stay water pressure fridge and microwave would definitely stay here again shower mattresses wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2020

I think they have a great pride in taking care of old building and customers. I like that they had wood floor because motel usually have old and musty smell carpet. Shower room is very very small and kind of old but our stay was very comfortable. I always say this but if you have a loud neighbor you're out of luck no matter where you stay. Their wall is thin but we got lucky because family next door was quiet at night at least. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in this area. They really take good care of this place so we can have comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank junechild
Reviewed July 21, 2020

This is a motor court from the Forties that has been lovingly upgraded. It was clean, fresh and the bathroom was redone with a lovely sink. The towels were lush and plentiful with a few artfully folded (think cruise ship style) and positioned on the beds. There was an older window air conditioner in good working condition plus real windows that opened! The matresses seemed a little tired, but were comfortable. I enjoyed being on a property that has a long history in Paso Robles.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 1, 2020 via mobile

Very clean and quaint motel that’s very dog friendly. We arrived late so had no interaction with the staff. They texted room info and left key under the mat. Decent size room. I have back issues and bed didn’t really work for me.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
29  Thank JimmyJackk
Reviewed April 13, 2020

I just love this place. We come to Paso Robles for the summer shows at Vino Robles, and always stay here. The rooms are cozy and the people great. It is an easy walk to the town center but a little bit out so it is quiet.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2020

Very clean and location is great. Even better they take dogs!!! Parking is very tight if you have a big vehicle. The furniture is old but in good shape and very clean. Love they still use keys with a plastic hang tag for the doors. Staff was very friendly. Our mattress could be replaced as we both rolled to the middle.

Date of stay: February 2020