Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
All reviews front desk wine tasting wine country close to downtown lobby paso wineries freeway winery
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

It’s not conveniently located to the town. It’s 12 blocks or about a mile. The parking lot is huge and unsecured, so why would they charge to park? Our room, w329, was ok, but the super low toilet and climb over bath tub shower were a major inconvenience. On the bright side the fount desk staff were both welcoming and efficient.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CourtyardPasoRobles, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2020

Dear Yogiacomo,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I apologize that you were disappointed with the parking fee and the bathroom layout in our rooms.

We strive to provide exceptional customer service and I am happy our team was able to provide you with the service levels we are known for.

I will follow up with our leadership to discuss possible solutions to the bathroom opportunities, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to any future visits.

Jeffrey Lemus, General Manager

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Hotel is right off Hwy 101, close to downtown town and has all the basic amenities that you need. Our room faced 101 but was quiet. If you’re going to be busy wine tasting in the area or just need to get some sleep before driving again, this place is fine. I would not come here specifically for the hotel. I don’t mean that rudely.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pglejm
Jet28822932324, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to hear more about your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you received during your stay with us.

Reviewed December 11, 2019

We use Marriot properties almost exclusively when we travel. This location is convenient to downtown Paso Robles, convenient to the 101 freeway, and convenient to some of the country roads where wineries are located. For this trip we stayed 3 nights.
We left for winery tours at 9:00am and returned at 4:30 pm to change clothes for dinner reservations. Our room had not been cleaned or freshened- no new towels, toilet paper, etc. I called the desk and they said they would send someone right up with towels, so I waited in the hall outside the room door and observed a young employee pushing a cart with towels enter the hall from the elevator and head the other direction. i figured he just went the wrong direction, so i re-entered our room to wait. After about 5 minutes still no towels so I went back into the hall and observed him and the cart with towels at the far end of the hallway and he was just standing there chatting with the maid. I walked down and asked if I could have some fresh towels and he told me "oh, these are for you", but yet he never made any effort to bring them to our room. I guess guest service really wasn't important to anyone!
We were traveling with another couple who stayed in the room across the hall and they had the same experience- room not freshened for 2 days and they also had to call for towels.
Marriot often gives you a choice that if you don't want maid service they will add points to your Marriot guest account. We never choose that option - maybe the Hotel management at this location thinks they can make the choice for the guests?

Room tip: one side faces the 101 freeway
Date of stay: December 2019
4  Thank marx3
Reviewed December 9, 2019

My last stay was less than stellar. Our first room smelled strongly of dog urine. The front desk was apologetic and quickly moved us to another room, unfornately this room had a fair amount of dried urine on the toilet seat and floor...so gross. I will spare you the photos. This is the second Courtyard this year that has had a toilet that had obviously not been cleaned. Clean sheets and bathroom are really the baseline of a decent hotel, Marriott seems to be missing this mark of late.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank nonretractableclaws
Reviewed November 11, 2019

Part-way through our 6-week road trip, we stopped here en route to Vacaville and then onward to Lake Tahoe from Las Vegas.
It's close to Route 101, seems secure and has the usual comfortable Marriott beds.
It does the job. We would stay again.

Room tip: All rooms seem OK.
Date of stay: March 2019