“Very good sandwiches and burgers”

F Mc Lintocks Saloon & Dining
Ranked #48 of 212 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2017

My grandson and I stopped at F. McLintocks for lunch. My ABC Burger was very good. My grandson liked his Tuna Melt sandwich as well, but did not care for his side of beans. My French Fries were fine. Very good service. I liked our table in front of the bar. Western atmosphere. Only street parking in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

The Southwest Salad was huge and full of great guacamole and cheese and olives and tomatoes and great greens. The homemade dressing was great and had a nice kick. I had the tri tip on it and Wowzers! Great salad in a large shell. Others had prime rib dip sandwich and raved. The drinks are excellent and the service very attentive. So glad we came. Friends told us we would love it and we did.
Added bonus was no huge crowds for Mother's Day. Other places in town were packed. We got seated immediately. Prices were reasonable too!!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Arriving downtown early for an event on a Saturday we were surprised by the lack of breakfast options in the immediate vicinity at 8.30 and desperate for our first coffee we started searching and luckily stumbled upon this watering hole not too far away.

The old time saloon decor was predictable but entertaining and the staff friendly and helpful. We had an excellent breakfast and got our coffee, although I was almost tempted with the selection of beer. The food was served quickly and was delicious.

So much so, that we returned with friends to have lunch there later on. This was probably not the wisest thing to attempt as the portions are large - even the starters that we settled for as we were still fairly full from breakfast were full sized!

The prices were good and I did at last manage to try a couple of beers, which were much appreciated. We also saved money as we skipped dinner entirely that evening as we were still stuffed.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

On Wednesday evening we went to dinner with a group of 10 friends to celebrate an accomplishment of one of the kids. We did not have a reservation. It was 6 o'clock. They did not appear to be busy. We sat down, ordered our drinks and chatted. Our waitress was attentive and did everything in her power to serve us properly. My friend walked to the bar to order a beer. The Bar keeper and the Bar Back looked at him and ignored him for 10 minutes. We found out later that it was shift change. This is unacceptable. He notified our waitress. She apologized and got a beer for him. We ordered dinner at 6:37. After 45 minutes we were restless and asked our waitress. She told us the kitchen was backed up and there was a big party ahead of us. F. McLintocks is an established Restaurant and should be able to keep up with a busy dinner schedule. The food was only okay. I ordered the Western Cob. It was light on the salad. Tons of toppings, but little lettuce. The hamburgers were delicious. The nachos were endless and tasty. I wish I had the name of our server. She was great. The kitchen staff and the bar staff need to up their game. I keep wondering where the customer service has gone?

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We have been to the other F. McLintocks locations, but didn't know about this one. Another great meal, and great service.