“Good pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Vincenzo's Pizza
Reviewed April 17, 2017

The pizza over time greatly improved. The pizza's are large for their price (which they can be pricy). but can be filling, and greasy. Can be dry at times, but can be a filling. I do not recommend getting their cheesy bread, because to me it was a bit dry (a piece of sourdough bread with some sort of white cheese..?). Sadly, due to a recent fire near the pizzeria (the room next door) made part of the building unsafe. Unluckily for the pizzeria, they are in an area where they cannot conduct business until the building is repaired and deemed safe to conduct business. I'm not sure what may happen to this pizzeria, but I hope they can survive.

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

The pizza is a better value than expected. You get bigger pizzas than you normally do for the size expected. The also have salads and offer sodas.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

The quality is good not great, the pizzas are huge and expensive, large with two toppings $26 but it feeds a lot of people. The last few times it hasn't been as good but maybe just my taste buds.

Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

I was starving to death so i was looking for a decent place to eat on my way to Phoenix az. I'm not a big fan of pizza but I do like pasta and lasagna I drove by this place called Vincenzo and I stopped, is a small place nothing fancy but the food and service are great, Giancarlo really takes good care of customers and if Mel Gibson stopped here too I guess I'm not the only one that liked it. I got a lasagna and it was delicious probably the best I ever had with lots of cheese. Have in mind I'm not a cheese fan.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a brand new restaurant in Pearblossom - order at the counter and then they bring the food out. It's clean, the employees were personable, helpful and most importantly love the restaurant and love the food.

We ordered chicken wings (large order) for $10.95. They were meaty, juicy and spiced very well. They were the best I've had in a long time. ! want to go eat them again !

We also had ravioli smothered in a delicious, nicely spiced marinara sauce but the noodles themselves were a little chewey and difficult to cut into bite size pieces with the little plastic
fork I was given to eat with.

We'll go again and try the pizza - the employees raved about it. It does seem pricey at $16.95 for a 13 inch cheese pizza bu tif the quality of the pizza matches the quality of the wings, it might be worth it.