Good location, adequate facilities. What really annoyed me was the fact that they advertize free wireless but neglect to tell you that it's not really available in all of the rooms. Apparently the ones at the end, where we were staying, don't get good or any reception. It would have been nice to know that before we chose to move into the suite. That it permitted a hardwire connection doesn't help with iPads. We stayed two nights and they were gracious enough to take $25 off of the suite for the inconvenience. The big glass bowl of Granny Smith apples in the lobby was a nice touch. While the king bed was fine, the pull-out mattress from the sofa had died several years ago. I'd stay again, but only if they resolved their internet problems and I didn't have to sleep on the pull-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Sonoma County Petaluma is close to the area's premium wineries, spectacular Pacific beaches, dense redwood forests, and a variety of golf courses, and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Hotel Petaluma
- Sheraton Petaluma
- Petaluma Sheraton
- Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma CA