“How Fun!”
Review of Petaluma Seed Bank

Petaluma Seed Bank
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Petaluma
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

This is an old bank building...worth going in just to see it. There are so many packets of seeds, it would take you a half a day to see them all! Friendly staff. Other novel items for sale. It took my girlfriend in for her birthday...she loved it.

1  Thank 2us4girls2boys
in 19 reviews
"catalog"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 14, 2016

this is an old bank building full of rows and rows of seeds. The workers were extremely helpful in finding what I wanted - swiss chard seeds - I had at least 7 to chose from. There were 3 rows of watermelon seeds. I wish I had more time to explore the entire store - It would have drained my pocket book for sure. I got a catalog - it's about 1/2 inch thick. I enjoyed browsing this store. On a Friday afternoon there were at least 10 people in the store.

1  Thank m0sala
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This story is very different from any other store that I have been to. There are so many different seeds to look at and consider. In addition downstairs there are some great gardening tools.

They also have some ready to eat foods and they sell some specialty beans which I really enjoy.

The old bank that houses the store is also worth going in to see.

2  Thank Juli L
Reviewed September 13, 2016

If you have any interest in gardening, particularly edibles, this is well worth a visit. The variety of seeds spans everything you're familiar with as well as varieties you've never heard of. The challenge for me is to not buy more seeds than I can possibly use (I never succeed). Even the most extensive catalog or on-line sites can't compare to what you'll find here. In addition to thousands of seeds you'll find gardening tools, books and interesting gift ideas. The See Bank is located within an historic bank building so it's an interesting space to visit as well

1  Thank PetalumaTraveler373