“Walking through a seed catalog ”
Review of Petaluma Seed Bank

Petaluma Seed Bank
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Petaluma
More attraction details
Owner description: Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company's “Seed Bank” finds its home in the historic Petaluma Downtown District. It’s a beacon for gardeners, foodies, shoppers, and tourists alike for non GMO seeds, sustainable products, local items, and friendly expert gardening advice!
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Wow, I didn't think a place like this existed outside of a magazine!

There is just a much variety of heirloom seeds, this is a must see for those with a green thumb, and those interested in gardening. Why go to your big box store to buy basic and common seeds when you can pick from rare or even better and more exotic varieties!

Asides from the seeds they Also have tools, books, and other items for sale. Bring your children to the kids corner by the cash register. Yiu can spend hours looking and searching for the right seeds. What a place!!

2  Thank Charlesvincent A
in 14 reviews
"catalog"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 13, 2017

You will be in awe upon entering this place! Beautiful selection of gardening items, seeds galore. Just don't ask for help unless you brought along your big girl panties. When I asked a few seemingly fair questions, the man made me feel like a fool. "I don't know why you'd buy those now since it's not the season," Sarcastic, cutting remarks.
I left not buying anything and ended up at a big box store with folks willing to answer my 'stupid questions'.

2  Thank Sue1633
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

This is an old bank building...worth going in just to see it. There are so many packets of seeds, it would take you a half a day to see them all! Friendly staff. Other novel items for sale. It took my girlfriend in for her birthday...she loved it.

1  Thank 2us4girls2boys
Reviewed November 14, 2016

this is an old bank building full of rows and rows of seeds. The workers were extremely helpful in finding what I wanted - swiss chard seeds - I had at least 7 to chose from. There were 3 rows of watermelon seeds. I wish I had more time to explore the entire store - It would have drained my pocket book for sure. I got a catalog - it's about 1/2 inch thick. I enjoyed browsing this store. On a Friday afternoon there were at least 10 people in the store.

1  Thank m0sala