Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)
US$256
US$199
Official Hotel
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$281
US$229
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$151
GardenInn.com
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$199
Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa(Pismo Beach)
US$608
US$322
Preferred Hotels
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)
US$319
US$239
Inn at the Cove
Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$309
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The room we paid almost 200 for was small, smelly, with bed bugs and the microwave and fridge are in the bathroom which pretty much makes them unusable. the photos on line do not represent what their rooms actually look like.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank ccruvalcaba
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Place was so dirty and run down. Stains on the curtains and walls. Bathroom was so disgusting you couldn't even see through the glass shower door. Location was very good but everything else was so bad.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank niallquinn1989
Reviewed January 8, 2017

I just wish we'd read the reviews before checking in. Paper thin walls and ceiling meant no sleep. Heaters that looked dangerous. A couple of threadbare towels. One piece of soap. Our room felt damp and dirty. Coat hangars over the television. Oreos and donuts+free breakfast. It wasn't even cheap. I could go on, but frankly it need major renovation.

Room Tip: I guess if you have to, go upstairs
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TravisPickle
Reviewed November 22, 2016

We rented a king sized room with a spa bath. All that was provided was one bar of soap, nothing extra. No tissues, kettle, or basic comforts you usually receive even in cheaper rooms we’ve had elsewhere.
I didn't see a heater, and the only cooling was a dusty old pedestal fan that we had to put on because we had a spa bath, and with no exhaust fan the room became a sauna.
There was an exhaust in the toilet, so we left the door open to try and help but it was noisy and useless.
One bin was provided, located in the toilet, containing a hairball from a previous visitor. After 2 hours of having to use my own hotspot (phone data) for Wi-Fi through my phone, the Wi-Fi finally started working on my computer.
The room upstairs sounded like they were rearranging the furniture; we could hear their every move. It didn’t help that they were highly inconsiderate with children running around and jumping for hours.
There was also a random thumping noise that we heard on average every 5 minutes throughout the night and morning.
The pillows didn't fit inside the covers, so you could see that my husband was using a 'pillow' that was actually a seat cushion for outdoor furniture or something of the likes.
As soon as we arrived to check-in the old man working at reception was rude and unwelcoming. Our rate included breakfast which he didn't mention, but we could see it was served in the corner of the tiny reception so we weren't keen anyhow.
There were cigarette burn marks on the back of the tv channel guide and blankets. I could go on. I couldn’t recommend that you stay away from this place more. We couldn't get out quick enough!

Room Tip: Avoid any room, find a nicer motel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jess M
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

No words to describe how horrible my stay way... disgusting dirty itchy gross couldn't even sleep because I was so grossed out ... will never never stay here again. Worst place I have ever stayed at Please do not stay here I will not ever be coming back So disgusting

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple