“Not worth stopping unless you have something specific in mind!”

Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Pismo Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Pismo Beach Premium Outlets is located on California's Central Coast in the heart of the region's vast wine country. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Reviewed August 1, 2018

DO NOT GO TO SUNGLASS HUT at these outlets! You are just a number to them. They tried to hide a scratched pair of glasses by just putting them in my bag. Once I noticed it, they said they thought they were just dirty. So either 1) they tried to sell me scratched glasses or 2)they tried to sell me dirty glasses that they didn't bother cleaning. Once I noticed they were scratched they offered to overnight me a new pair. They promised a Saturday delivery date. I was on vacation so I only had 1 day I could receive a package and they knew that. So I went ahead and ordered them. Low and behold, they were not delivered on Saturday. I later found out that they do not offer Saturday deliveries. It was just one bad experience after another. I could say more, but they have already wasted too much of my time. Keep driving past this one my friends.

1  Thank Kristen L
in 3 reviews
"collection"
"wear"

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Always a fun stop. Lots of nice ships. Harry and David staff especially helpful. Really liked the variety of places.

1  Thank Cctfds12084
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

This was a small outlet center but still had lots of variety in stores. Nice that you can park and walk the entire mall easily.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Easy access, ample parking, and all the standard names for an outlet mall: Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Haines/Bali, Dress Barn, , etc.

2  Thank wubbuwu