“Small mall great finds ”

Pismo Beach Premium Outlets
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Pismo Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Pismo Beach Premium Outlets is located on California's Central Coast in the heart of the region's vast wine country. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Cute outlet, lots of parking.
Collections clothing store is my FAVORITE!
Great store! Fun friendly staff, great unique clothes comfy and cute! I always stop here and walk away with fabulous finds. They now have two stores to browse.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"collection"
"wear"

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This is quite a small outlet but we managed to find a couple of bargains. We spent about an hour or so here.

In Calvin Klein purchased underwear and bags with 50 % off, also because we joined their outlet online we had an extra 20% off. We had bargain bags for $50 instead of $130!

In Guess purchased a cute rucksack and purse. Great reductions on clothes too.

In Converse some bargains at 50% off.

I suppose it depends what you are looking for!

1  Thank RCashmore
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by one afternoon. There are plenty of parking but not much to see or shop. A very small outlet mall.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

DO NOT GO TO SUNGLASS HUT at these outlets! You are just a number to them. They tried to hide a scratched pair of glasses by just putting them in my bag. Once I noticed it, they said they thought they were just dirty. So either 1) they tried to sell me scratched glasses or 2)they tried to sell me dirty glasses that they didn't bother cleaning. Once I noticed they were scratched they offered to overnight me a new pair. They promised a Saturday delivery date. I was on vacation so I only had 1 day I could receive a package and they knew that. So I went ahead and ordered them. Low and behold, they were not delivered on Saturday. I later found out that they do not offer Saturday deliveries. It was just one bad experience after another. I could say more, but they have already wasted too much of my time. Keep driving past this one my friends.

1  Thank Kristen L