“I love, Brad's! Been a favorite for years!!”
Review of Brad's Restaurant

Brad's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I've been going to Brad's since Jan 2005. Nearly every single time, I really enjoyed what I ordered. Not everything can be 100% every time; though this place comes close as any restaurant I've frequented. Whether I ordered their clam chowder to the seafood sampler (fish, shrimp, clam and calamari strips, fries). Mmm Mmm!! The platter is definitely enough to share and maybe have a cup of soup or salad to go with it. Their dinner salads are fantastic! The service has always been good here. They have patio seating (which I recommend). Basically, you can't go wrong here. My friends during my last visit a few weeks ago, had fish and chips and a french dip sandwich. I already knew the fish and chips would be good, though my friend told me her french dip sandwich was the best she's ever had. Additionally, I am not sure if they still do this, though I am some friends went to this restaurant on Christmas Day several years ago and were fed a free, amazing dinner, served by provided by the owners and their friends, we were told. Definitely a great experience!!

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Brad's is by far the best place to get clam chowder in the area. The taste is so authentic, very delicious. Also like the fries here very good. I had the NY Steak here also that was just ok, but like i said before if you're looking for an amazing clam chowder place this is definitely it.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Visited during a week day and had no trouble getting in, Menu varies but we wanted something lighter and simple Order the plain grilled chicken with steamed veggies along with a baked potato on the side. Would go again when staying in Pismo.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We have rarely stayed in Pismo Beach and don't know the restaurant scene. We parked downtown to walk the pier and chose Brad's for breakfast. Such a deal! I couldn't believe the size of my senior "two-egg" omelet, and the home fries were outstanding. It was served with toast, biscuit or English muffin, and their coffee was hot and refilled. Service couldn't have been better. I can hardly wait to try Brad's for lunch or dinner. Wish we lived closer!

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for an early lunch and had the fish & chips and it was excellent. Everyone was helpful and cheerful! Also had small salad which was also very good.