“A Pearl by the Sea !”

Beachwalker Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Refreshing old fashioned value can actually still be found, we were so fortunate to find the Beachwalker inn, it really made all the difference in our stay in Pismo.
The room is clean and inviting, new spacious fridge, microwave. superb shower with body sprays, our unit had a whirlpool tub as well that my wife loved. The bed is of superior comfort. Overall well planned and tastefully appointed. The service staff was kind and thoughtful to our needs, we felt truly welcome.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank soulstice2012

Reviewed 18 January 2011

After staying at the Embassy Suites in San Luis Obispo the night before and being totally dissapointed with our stay there we were pleasantly suprised by how nice and clean our room was and for 100 less than the previous hotel. They just remodeled it and it was clean and new looking inside. I was hoping the temperpedic bed would be great to sleep on but I think it must be the economy model and it wasnt as soft as I had hoped. The people in the room next door said the same thing about the bed. All in all though for the price we were pleased. The young man at the counter was very pleasant to deal with and made us feel very welcome. Would definately stay there again. It is located just blocks from the pier and within walking distance to downtown. I suggest the Pizmo cafe just up the street, the pizza is awesome and the waiters are superb!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angelday
Reviewed 17 January 2011

I've seen the negative comments of this hotel and they must be personal since this place has always been a great place to stay year round, ALWAYS! We choose this place because it is affordable, clean and comfortable, the temperpedic beds cannot be beat! The office staff is polite and courteous and offer fresh homemade muffins, cereal, juice, and coffee every morning. It is a short 1 1/2 block walk to the beach. Our rooms are nicer than the other rooms we've had in the past at much higher prices. This place cannot be surpassed by other hotels in this vicinity, we love it and will stay at no other place on our frequent visits to Pismo Beach.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank TracyTLC
Reviewed 27 September 2010

The location was perfect, close to everything. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The price was excellent. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

It was absolutly great, I had read previous reviews of this Hotel but was I amazed at hoow clean it was and for a very resonable price. I was even more excitied that it wa about 2 block walking distance from the pier. After walking and being well treated, I was very thankful I had a tempur-pedic bed to lay next to my prince charming! It was just the 2 of us and we had a great room with a kitchen and beautiful granite counter tops. It was a great hotel and I highly recommend it to the next couple!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erica1022
Reviewed 6 May 2010

We only stay there for 1 night and that was enough, the room smell funny but it was clean and the bed was confortable. We didn't try the breakfast. The wi-fi didn't not go well in my room. We pay a cheap price and that's what we got.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank matsMontreal
Reviewed 5 May 2010

Our entire experience at this place was horrible. The office was muggy and smelled strongly or curry. The man behind the desk was rude and harsh, didn't seem as though he enjoyed his job in the least. When we settled in the room the first thing we noticed was the bathroom light didn't work. When I called the front desk the "extremely polite" man responded by telling me I was wrong, I didn't know how to use the light, to keep turning the switch on and off, and swiftly hung up the phone! Later that night I recieved a phone call, guess who .... I was told "Not to make any noise in the night!" I could not believe how innapropriate and uncalled for this phone call was. I asked if we had been too loud, as our TV was on pretty loud (there was no AC in the room, so we had the fan on full blast) ... Anyway, he said no, we hadn't been too loud, just "Don't make any noise in the night." Of course we had decided by this time we would not be staying here EVER again. Then we noticed numerous stains on BOTH beds, good thing we brought our own blankets. As if ALL of this wasn't enough ... we awoke to ROACHES in the restroom and crawling the walls of the room. Needless to say we left ASAP! I can't believe they are allowed to do buisness that way. This place was DISGUSTING, I wouldn't recommend Beachwalker Inn to my worst enemy!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends