1,001 results
All reviews nice hotel outlet mall premium outlets would stay here again off the highway easy access short drive rooms were very clean room was large san luis obispo central coast great place to stay stayed one night hot tub beach front hgi lobby
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was a great location to where I had to work as well as for my shopping and food pleasure. I would recommend stay here again on my return and recommend this Hilton to anyone planning a trip to this location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Hello from Pismo Beach! I am so glad to read that you had a nice visit at our hotel. We are very fortunate to have some wonderful restaurants, outlet stores, wineries and, of course, beaches nearby! I am glad you were able to enjoy them as well. Safe travels and please visit again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed a second time in one of the family suites at the Hilton Garden Inn. Conveniently located off highway. Lots of options to eat and shop for necessities. The family suites are two adjoining bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and half bath, and one with two queen beds and full bath.

While it would be nice to have a small living area with the suite, this is a convenient arrangement for a family of 4 plus. The pool also was sufficient, though nothing amazing. Hotel is overall clean and a nice place to stay for one night.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent stay. It was very glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the hotel's location and family size suite suited your needs well. I hope you will be our guests again when your travels bring you back to Pismo Beach. Have a great day!

Reviewed September 1, 2018

The name of the hotel is misleading. It is not possible to walk to Pismo Beach pier from the hotel unless you want to walk for more than an hour. Also, the pier is closed and under construction. Another disappointment is there is no hot tub at the pool. I stay with Hilton brand all the time and this is the only one I been to that has no hot tub. Even the Hamptons have them.

Room Tip: get the rooms facing away from the freeway
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Mark C,

Thanks for your review. We're sorry that you didn't find our hotel conveniently located to the pier. We also regret you were unaware that we don't have a hot tub. Our exact location and amenities offered can be found on our website for future reference. Safe travels!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s a good and clean place to stay. The bedding, room and bathroom were super clean.... only problem I found at this place was water! These ppl need to use water softener. It was hard to get rid of soap from hands.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I was very happy to read you had a nice stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach. I will be sure to follow up on your comments about the water softener with our engineering team as you indicated there was room to improve there. I hope you will be able to visit again soon. Best regards and safe travels!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

This is the best hotel in the area (Not counting Shell Beach) and caters wonderfully to businessmen and women, solo travelers, and families.
The customer service is EXCELLENT. Housekeeping very nice. Everyone is very helpful.
The breakfast isn't great...$13.50
I'd like to see a complimentary option. That would be my only negative.
Quiet, and so close to the freeway. Stayed here a few times.

Room Tip: 1 bedroom suite: huge / quiet -it's at the corner of the building. you can hear traffic. but quiet from other guests.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent stay. It is always good to read that our guests had a great stay and that the hotel's location and amenities suited your needs well. I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding breakfast to the brand representatives so they will know your thoughts. I hope you will be our guests again when your travels bring you back to Pismo Beach. Have a great day!