See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2018

On our way from LA to San-Francisco we decided to stay in Pismo Beach and chose the Motel 6 for our 1-night stay. Surely, we spent too little time there, as we arrived late at night and had to go further right after check-out. All I can say that the reception desk manager was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and rather spacious. But the most important advantage is the motel's location - right in front of the ocean side. It was so wonderful to wake up early in the morning and walk along the beach and enjoy ocean's fresh breeze. Loved the place. And I can say nothing bad about the Motel 6 Pismo Beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Okay travelers! If your ever in Pismo Beach and are looking for a clean room and don't want to spend a ton of money on a fancy room this is a pretty good choice. Our room was clean, and it was quiet. It's also walking distance to one of the best live music venues on the Central coast Harry's Night club and Beach Bar!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Went to check in and give my sister give 2 credit cards and they say they dont work tryed to pay with cash they say she cant pay with cash. So she me to use me my card. They say my card was no good. I told them it was good. They typed the numbers in and it went through..I should of just walked out and went. To another motel and not stayed there... Room had no wash rages. No microwave, ref. Internet. Without paying for it. No blow dryer,shampoo, soap,etc. Nothing other then bed and table.... We should of went on to another Motel for three night..... Will next time.....wont recommend Motel 6 to any one....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Usually we find that this chain of motels are about the same but far from it. It was to early for check in so we came back. Then the room wasn't finished or ready. 3rd times a charm, well maybe not, we waited another half hour before letting us check in. Then we were tired enough just to say, whatever! The accessible room was ok but the water damage in the bathroom was a bit much, along with the mold in the corner of the shower. No discounts received for the hassle and to tired to ask for a new room or discounts for the mold. Guess we'll choose a different motel next time around.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

We love Pets policy in Motel 6 hotels. Room was standard, small and clean with TV, Queen size bed, small desk and chair. Not too far from the main pier. Great option for budget stay. Huge parking lot. Small pool. Very close to 7/11 and Denny's

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple