2,311 results
All reviewssea crestnorth towerrooftop terraceocean viewcontinental breakfastbeach accessbagelsoceanfront roomwine tastingloved this hotelparking lothard boiled eggspismo pierstayed here for one nightheated poolroad tripsan francisco
Reviewed June 18, 2018

You can't beat the location: oceanfront, up on a cliff with stairs to a more private portion of Pismo Beach (shor walking distance away from the Pier and crowds of Pismo Beach. The pool area has barbecues available, and a good amount of outdoor seating. There was good variety at the breakfast buffet. If you have a dog, or don't mind that there are a good number of furry guests - this is a nice, upper-mid range hotel.

Room Tip: Splurge for ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2018

I had a nice stay at Seacrest. Stayed for a few days and enjoyed how quiet/peaceful it was. I remember staying at Seacrest when I was really young, so I was pleasantly surprised at the new changes/updates to the hotel. You can stay at this hotel and walk down straight to the beach (which I LOVE). Don't forget that there's complimentary morning breakfast ( was able to save some money taking advantage of this). The staff is also friendly and happy to assist . I left my beach chair the morning of my departure and the staff was able to let me in the pool area before hours to allow me to be on my way. Thank you! I would highly recommend and I plan on coming back in the future.

Room Tip: It's worth it to pay the extra money for an ocean view room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2018

You would think if you are a returning guest the business would have customer loyalty....not so. This was one a very customer friendly hotel but no more. Maybe all the remodeling have made them think they are "all that" and don't care that the people that stay here have made it possible.So with that we will not return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank happytoseeu
Jedidiah B, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

I’m very sorry to hear this last stay was not as great as your previous trips. I’d love for the chance to speak with you to learn more about your experience and how we can improve for the future. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly. (805) 773-4608

Reviewed June 15, 2018

This is a Beautiful Place to stay they have best View and Grounds on Coast Staff is Very Helpful,,
W e have been staying here since .1973 e always get the deluxe Ocean front View There are so many good Restaurants with in walking Distance Even to downtown Pismo

Room Tip: Dont get Rooms by Vending Machines
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! We were only able to stay for one night, but my whole family agreed it was the best night’s sleep we’ve had so far on our 2 week road trip. The amenities are great. The beach and view is beautiful. My kids loved it. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family