“Good chinese food.”

Wah Sing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Everything I've had here is good. The service is good and expedient. I've never dined in but I would like to. They make a home made sambal (chilli sauce), sold in canning jars, that is amazing!! If I run out I will go there just for another jar of the sambal.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I order Chinese food from Wah Sing restaurant every month. The food is great and I'm not just saying that. I am very picky when it comes to Chinese food because not every Chinese food restaurant tastes good. If you have eaten at Panda express or the food court at a mall than your taste buds will have a treat if you eat the food from Wah Sing. I am not saying anything bad about Panda Express but, I don't like the taste. That's just my choice. Wah Sing has fair pricing and alway's never too packed to find a table for your family. It has nice people and friendly staff. Inside is alway's clean. Each order to go is a little over $8 each and three items will cost at least $30. My favorite is combination fried rice, chicken chow fun, and sweet and sour pork. Sometimes I order egg rolls or pot stickers. A very good choice as well. The restaurant is great for families, friends, couples, solo, and business lunches and dinner.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent Chinese food and good prices. Happy to have found this place! Very good Mongolian beef, cooked so that the beef is so tender it melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Fun family atmosphere, extraordinary service for a two person crew.they are willing to modify their menu to make the customer happy .the food excellent.I will be taking friends and family there for years to come.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We order take-out frequently for many years. Delicious! Our faves are the Honey Walnut Shrimp, Curry Chicken fried rice, Beef and Broccoli, and War WonTon soup.