“Great Burgers and pies”

Add it.
Nation's Giant Hamburgers
Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a quick meal. Their burgers are the classic flat top grilled that fast food just can't compare with. They have some of the best pies I've ever had.
Not your kids fast food burger, real adult food.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed August 10, 2016

In Brentwood there are lots of farms and fresh produce. It is peach season and the peaches are deliciously sweet. So we bought two peach pies to take home, anticipating the sweetness of local produce. How disappointed we were to bite into canned peaches in the pie! I had also tried their coconut cream on another occasion. Again, not that great. Tastes like they use cheap ingredients. Marie Calendars is much better.
Their burgers and fries are fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Needed to fuel our bodies up after a rough day. We decided to stop at Nations. GREAT CHOICE. Since they cook all of their orders when ordered, you don't get as fast service as you might at some of the clown or king burger places, but the little time you wait is well worth it when it comes to taste and quality. They also have great pies and cheesecake (they had one cheesecake, strawberry, that looked like it would have been great. If my glucose level had been better. I'd have bought one. ) Great job by whoever manages this Nations. It was perfect.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Big hearty breakfasts....the best cheeseburgers in town...and have good pies...good service..can't best this place if you have the munchies

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2015

The food quality is good. I have no issue with that. The restaurant is very old and is small. There is very limited seating. One time I saw a cochroach run across the floor while we were eating. I question the cleanliness of the establishment. On another occasion when it was dark outside, my mother and I left to go to our car. The parking lot is in the back of the building, and is sort of isolated and dark. A young man approached us and demanded money. I didn't know if he had a gun, so I gave him $20 and he walked away and we were unharmed. There is crime and prostitution along Railroad Avenue where Nation's in Pittsburg is located. A safer and much better location is the one in Brentwood off of Lone Tree Way (near Best Buy), and also the Concord location on Clayton Road. The Brentwood location is the most modern and newest, and is located within a shopping complex. There is lighting outside in the parking lot and a lot of people walking back and forth to the various stores, so I feel safer there at night. Also there is plenty of seating. The Concord location is older than the Brentwood location, and some of the parking lot is in the back of the building so you have to be careful at night. The inside is large and modern, with plenty of seating. The food is really good. Nation's now serves onion rings, and they are so good. They are not too greasy. We've only tried the onion rings at the Brentwood location.

Date of visit: December 2014