“I can't Believe!!”

Add it.
Nation's Giant Hamburgers
Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed November 1, 2017

I can't believe, I ordered two burgers and they were done in
no time during lunch time.
I guess they finely figure it out, it would be good to put a few extra burgers on the grill ahead of time.
Great job!!!,
I am going to try it again in case they made a mistake.
Keep putting those burgers on the grill at lunch time.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a quick meal. Their burgers are the classic flat top grilled that fast food just can't compare with. They have some of the best pies I've ever had.
Not your kids fast food burger, real adult food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2016

In Brentwood there are lots of farms and fresh produce. It is peach season and the peaches are deliciously sweet. So we bought two peach pies to take home, anticipating the sweetness of local produce. How disappointed we were to bite into canned peaches in the pie! I had also tried their coconut cream on another occasion. Again, not that great. Tastes like they use cheap ingredients. Marie Calendars is much better.
Their burgers and fries are fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Needed to fuel our bodies up after a rough day. We decided to stop at Nations. GREAT CHOICE. Since they cook all of their orders when ordered, you don't get as fast service as you might at some of the clown or king burger places, but the little time you wait is well worth it when it comes to taste and quality. They also have great pies and cheesecake (they had one cheesecake, strawberry, that looked like it would have been great. If my glucose level had been better. I'd have bought one. ) Great job by whoever manages this Nations. It was perfect.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Big hearty breakfasts....the best cheeseburgers in town...and have good pies...good service..can't best this place if you have the munchies

Date of visit: March 2016