“Food Quality is Poor”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #59 of 92 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2111 Loveridge Rd in Pittsburg. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed November 14, 2015

In my experiences of going there, the food made me sick (adominal pains, and other symptoms). I never have gotten sick eating at the other Taco Bell locations in the Antioch area. The place is not kept clean. I noticed that the workers would have gloves on and mop the floor or clean the kitchen with some kind of cleaning solution, then would turn around and make tacos or something without changing their gloves and washing their hands. One time a homeless man came in to ask for a cup of water. The guy behind the counter gave it to him, but acted like he despised the man. I offered to buy the man a meal, and the homeless man appreciated it. However, the guy behind the counter resented it and despised me for helping the man. I didn't like his attitude. He could be the one homeless and be treated like trash.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Went for early morning to try their new breakfast menu and it was really a surprise and excellent! They are surely going to give Del Taco a run for the money for breakfast! Thank you!