“Vietnamese?”
Review of Cre Asian

Cre Asian
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Ok, even after 18 months in VietNam, ok, they didn't like us then... I didn't try Vietnamese cuisine... And, I'm not sure why I'm trying it now, except the "boss" likes it, so I do what I'm told... But some of what I've tried is darn good... Just don't ask me to say what it was, what they called it, or anything except how good!!! What I tried was, and that's enough said, you go experiment on your own...

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Three different meals and we were all delighted. Food was fantastic and the service was spot-on. We were reminiscing, took up the table for 2 1/2 hours, and they were perfectly okay with it. Great place!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

A great place for asian fusion food and the bar is always busy. Easliy the best asian style food in the city. They serve large portions so prepare to be stuffed! The bartenders are friendly and there are a few big screens that always have some game on. Parking a limited because of the downtown location. Everybody says if you are in Pittsburg, make sure to eat at The New Mecca, but I say don't miss CreAsian!!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I wish i discovered this place when it first opened instead of 1 month before i moved away from the pitt! As anyone knows there are 2 few places that offerdelicious non-franchise type food around these parts and Cre-Asian is one of them. Not only is the location pretty awesome (in the quaint and underdeveloped main street downtown) but its a nice place to watch a game at the bar (pretty signifigant selection of unique cocktails plus full bar) but it also seems nice for a family outing. Try their beef dishes so succulent and juicy with flavor flavor flavor!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

great food and great service all I have to say is the emploees are just great that is why my family keeps going back