All reviews full kitchen room kitchen apartment complex king bed suite fire pit complimentary breakfast would stay here again light sleeper breakfast staff disney area every morning close proximity flat screen family vacation per day loft placencia
Reviewed December 29, 2016

We stayed here for a Disney trip using marriot points. Was happy with the distance from Disneyland, maybe a 10-15 minute drive. Room was clean and large. Breakfast was great, had a good selection and all members of our party were happy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank funk014
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

funk014,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton. It is always a pleasure to hear that we were able to meet the needs and expectations of our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the residence Inn because it was close to my son's condo and the graduation site. The suite we got accommodated all six of us with no problem. It had 2 bath rooms and a loft with kitchen. The hotel also provides a daily free breakfast which was our decision maker to stay their.
Very nice and clean , great staff and close to everything including a sams club, Walmart in and out burger and Jack in the box. There is a very nice place to eat close called Tom's place which was very nice and inexpensive. Give this hotel a 2 thumbs. Up.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bmitc

bmitc,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton.

From myself and the staff, we want to wish your son a safe and happy journey on his career in law enforcement!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

I just wanted to say how much my family and I enjoyed staying at the Residence Inn at Placentia for a Disneyland vacation. As a gold Marriott Rewards member I appreciated the fact that Stephanie at the front desk was so kind and helpful. She even recognized my rewards status and was able to upgrade us to a suite. I can't tell you how great it was to be able to come back to the hotel at the end of a full and long day at Disneyland and to be able to have sufficient space to unwind and relax after fighting the overwhelming crowds at the park. Once again, kudos to Stephanie and to all the members of your staff who helped make our visit to California so enjoyable and memorable for my kids. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank smithdbs03

smithdbs03,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your family. We look forward to your next visit to the SoCal area.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Althought the Res Inn is basically behind The Bruery and you could throw a rock and hit the building, there is a fence between the two properties. It is scaleable, but after a lot of beer, one might use caution. If you walk around the fence, it is about a 15 minute walk.

A category 4 (20,000 pts) hotel, this property checked the box for my specific need. It was in proximity of The Bruery (for safely walking back to hotel) and it had a bed. Clean spaces, fine area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

RyanP_KC

I just want to thank you for the discussion point on the Bruery and let you know that we are currently reviewing ways to make the establishment more accessible by foot for our guests.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and feel free to reach out to me for any updates regarding accessibility to the Bruery.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

We stayed 2 nights(Disney Trip) and the room and staff was excellent. If just rating the room and staff I encountered I would give 4 stars. Only 6 miles from Disney which is a huge plus. My issue was with the fact the staff knew there has been some break ins in the parking lot but yet never said a word to warn anyone. In my case, I’m not sure that would have helped as last thing I’d expect to get stolen was seats out of the vehicle. There is a sign in the parking area saying something of the nature "not responsible for break ins and to lock/secure your valuables", that should have been my first sign of a possible problem. Nothing like waking up to go pack ones truck and seeing the back window pried open then opening the hatch to find the seats missing. Manager was prompt in calling the police and was very sincere about the ordeal. He did say there were some break ins in the parking lot over the last couple months; however he claims (verified in next day email) this was the first he ever heard of seats being taken, so it was a first for all I guess. However, once the police arrived, the officer said it has happened numerous times in the So Cal Area as there is a HUGE black market for 3rd row seats in SO Cal Area. A quick Google search (after the fact for me) did reveal a HUGE ongoing problem in the area with thieves targeting large SUV’s and stealing the 3rd row seats. When we asked the Police about the area, we got the impression it is not the best area to stay in as she cringed when asked how safe is this area. This was the first time I stayed at a property in Southern California that A: Didn’t charge for parking and/or had a secured lot, or B: Had a mandatory Valet, which was also secure. I did receive an email from the manger the next day stating I would get my points back that I used to stay there, so that was a nice gesture. However, with the busted window/lock and seats I’m looking at close to 3 grand to repair if insurance doesn’t cover it. $500 if they do, either way I’m out way more than the room rate. Like the aforementioned stated, the hotel and staff are great and would have stayed there again if this didn’t happen, however I suggest people spend the extra few bucks for a place with secured parking and you will be happy EVERYONE in your car has a seatbelt, better yet a seat to ride home in.

Room Tip: If you have a SUV, detach the 3rd row seats and store in your room!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Mr. Greig,

As communicated in my email, I sincerely empathize with your unfortunate situation. We have never experienced an issue of this nature during my time at the property and have extremely minimal instances of crimes reported during the last few years.

In light of your experience, we have put protocol in place to ensure this was an isolated incident. In addition to the routine patrols that local law enforcement performs of our facilities, we have added additional staff to monitor parking areas.

Your feedback was greatly appreciated.