All reviews full kitchen room kitchen apartment complex king bed suite fire pit complimentary breakfast would stay here again light sleeper breakfast staff disney area every morning close proximity flat screen family vacation per day loft placencia
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stayed during the last week of December 2016 for a conference. The staff was very warm and courteous. The location itself was average at best. Our suite (building 5) was right next to the freeway and if you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for a suite far far away. The noise from the freeway was way too loud. Also, I wish the loft design was enclosed and not open which would allow for more privacy.

Room Tip: Ask for suite far away from freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alfred T
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Alfred T,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise issues that you experienced during your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally on your next visit to the area so I can ensure a quiet location away from the freeway.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We stayed here for a Disney trip using marriot points. Was happy with the distance from Disneyland, maybe a 10-15 minute drive. Room was clean and large. Breakfast was great, had a good selection and all members of our party were happy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank funk014

funk014,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton. It is always a pleasure to hear that we were able to meet the needs and expectations of our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the residence Inn because it was close to my son's condo and the graduation site. The suite we got accommodated all six of us with no problem. It had 2 bath rooms and a loft with kitchen. The hotel also provides a daily free breakfast which was our decision maker to stay their.
Very nice and clean , great staff and close to everything including a sams club, Walmart in and out burger and Jack in the box. There is a very nice place to eat close called Tom's place which was very nice and inexpensive. Give this hotel a 2 thumbs. Up.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bmitc

bmitc,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton.

From myself and the staff, we want to wish your son a safe and happy journey on his career in law enforcement!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

I just wanted to say how much my family and I enjoyed staying at the Residence Inn at Placentia for a Disneyland vacation. As a gold Marriott Rewards member I appreciated the fact that Stephanie at the front desk was so kind and helpful. She even recognized my rewards status and was able to upgrade us to a suite. I can't tell you how great it was to be able to come back to the hotel at the end of a full and long day at Disneyland and to be able to have sufficient space to unwind and relax after fighting the overwhelming crowds at the park. Once again, kudos to Stephanie and to all the members of your staff who helped make our visit to California so enjoyable and memorable for my kids. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank smithdbs03

smithdbs03,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your family. We look forward to your next visit to the SoCal area.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Althought the Res Inn is basically behind The Bruery and you could throw a rock and hit the building, there is a fence between the two properties. It is scaleable, but after a lot of beer, one might use caution. If you walk around the fence, it is about a 15 minute walk.

A category 4 (20,000 pts) hotel, this property checked the box for my specific need. It was in proximity of The Bruery (for safely walking back to hotel) and it had a bed. Clean spaces, fine area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

RyanP_KC

I just want to thank you for the discussion point on the Bruery and let you know that we are currently reviewing ways to make the establishment more accessible by foot for our guests.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and feel free to reach out to me for any updates regarding accessibility to the Bruery.