All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtroom kitchenapartment complexking bed suitefire pithot optionscomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againlight sleeperbreakfast staffbagelsliving areamorning breakfastdisney areaclose proximityflat screen
Reviewed February 13, 2017

My honey and I decided to go to California for our anniversary. We spent a few days at Disneyland and one day in LA, this hotel was a perfect place for us. We stayed in the #4 building on the 1st floor, it was a wheelchair accessible so there was only a shower (no tub but not a big deal to us). The suite came with a full kitchen with dishwasher. It was about 30 minute drive from the hotel to disneyland and another to LA. The room itself was very spacious (queen bed suite) and was very clean. We were close to the interstate but we could not hear any noise, not even from the room above us. The staff were all very nice and very helpful with giving directions. The breakfast was hot and helped us get our days started. We stayed for 4 nights.They have free wi-fi or you could pay for the upgrade (I used the free wifi and had no problems checking fb).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosita C
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Rosita,

It was truly our pleasure to host you on your trip to the area and I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience.

We look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stayed during the last week of December 2016 for a conference. The staff was very warm and courteous. The location itself was average at best. Our suite (building 5) was right next to the freeway and if you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for a suite far far away. The noise from the freeway was way too loud. Also, I wish the loft design was enclosed and not open which would allow for more privacy.

Room Tip: Ask for suite far away from freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alfred T
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Alfred T,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise issues that you experienced during your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally on your next visit to the area so I can ensure a quiet location away from the freeway.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We stayed here for a Disney trip using marriot points. Was happy with the distance from Disneyland, maybe a 10-15 minute drive. Room was clean and large. Breakfast was great, had a good selection and all members of our party were happy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank funk014

funk014,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton. It is always a pleasure to hear that we were able to meet the needs and expectations of our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the residence Inn because it was close to my son's condo and the graduation site. The suite we got accommodated all six of us with no problem. It had 2 bath rooms and a loft with kitchen. The hotel also provides a daily free breakfast which was our decision maker to stay their.
Very nice and clean , great staff and close to everything including a sams club, Walmart in and out burger and Jack in the box. There is a very nice place to eat close called Tom's place which was very nice and inexpensive. Give this hotel a 2 thumbs. Up.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bmitc

bmitc,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia Fullerton.

From myself and the staff, we want to wish your son a safe and happy journey on his career in law enforcement!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

I just wanted to say how much my family and I enjoyed staying at the Residence Inn at Placentia for a Disneyland vacation. As a gold Marriott Rewards member I appreciated the fact that Stephanie at the front desk was so kind and helpful. She even recognized my rewards status and was able to upgrade us to a suite. I can't tell you how great it was to be able to come back to the hotel at the end of a full and long day at Disneyland and to be able to have sufficient space to unwind and relax after fighting the overwhelming crowds at the park. Once again, kudos to Stephanie and to all the members of your staff who helped make our visit to California so enjoyable and memorable for my kids. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank smithdbs03

smithdbs03,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your family. We look forward to your next visit to the SoCal area.