I was here 3 nights during a work trip in the Anaheim area. This hotel was convenient. My room had a wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, small living area and a very comfortable bed. The property is laid out in a bunch of multi unit structures. I think each structure had 4 or 6 units. It was quiet, I never had issues with noise and the amenities were nice. The bed was plush and a little on the softer side which I prefer so I slept very well.
Tuesday evening had free wine and small appetizers in the lobby. I believe they had similar other events in the evening throughout the week, but I wasn't available to take advantage. The morning breakfast was adequate with a few hot options and the normal bagels, toast, cereal, etc. if that's what you wanted. They also had a Belgian Waffle station that looked pretty good.
The lobby has a little mini-mart type setup with snacks, drinks and even beer. They also had a basketball court and swimming pool that was supposedly heated. It was too cold to give it go when we were there though, even if it was heated.
All in all this place is nice if you are in the area for business, or if you are a family visiting Disney and trying to save a few bucks by staying a little away from the resort. I would return if business brought me back. There was nothing flashy about this property, but it has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From family getaways to long-term business trips, Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton helps make traveling easier. With a central location in SoCal, our hotel offers guests easy access to destinations such as California State University, Angel Stadium of Anaheim and the Brea Mall. Located a short drive away is Disneyland®, perfect for families and groups looking for a magical time. Kick back at the hotel and relax in our studio, penthouse or family suites, each designed to meet different travel needs. Sink into our plush pillow top beds as you scroll through your network with our free Wi-Fi or watch our flat-panel TVs. Rise and shine in Southern California and enjoy a delicious meal at our complimentary breakfast buffet. Savory sausages, hearty eggs and fresh fruit readily await you each morning. Feel free to cool off with a dip into our outdoor pool or workout in our fully equipped fitness center. Make your extended stay exceptional at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton Hotel Placentia
- Residence Inn Placentia
- Placentia Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton Orange County