All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtroom kitchenapartment complexking bed suitefire pithot optionscomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againlight sleeperbreakfast staffbagelsliving areamorning breakfastdisney areaclose proximityflat screen
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Spent a relaxed 3 nights here; near popular SoCal attractions, good food choices, and freeway access (but not noise). Rooms have complete kitchens, sofa-beds, and comfy kings (but small bath areas). Good for families w/kids; friendly service & attentive staff oversight of breakfast line. Recommended.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed this time with reward points. Found this hotel with affordable reward points, but Residence Inn itself in many locations are getting old and here was the same. I stayed in 1 king bed suite with a sofa bed. Somehow the cushion of the mattress was bad and the mattress of sofa-bed was horrible. But the staff all around were very friendly and attentive. I may stay here for the business, but wouldn't bring my family again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Hahnyc1234,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. While I am pleased to know that you found the staff very friendly and accommodating, I am disappointed to hear that you weren't able to enjoy a good night's sleep due to the mattress. Our maintenance staff is conducting a prompt review of the bed and will take necessary steps to ensure this was an isolated incident. Once again, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I was here 3 nights during a work trip in the Anaheim area. This hotel was convenient. My room had a wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, small living area and a very comfortable bed. The property is laid out in a bunch of multi unit structures. I think each structure had 4 or 6 units. It was quiet, I never had issues with noise and the amenities were nice. The bed was plush and a little on the softer side which I prefer so I slept very well.

Tuesday evening had free wine and small appetizers in the lobby. I believe they had similar other events in the evening throughout the week, but I wasn't available to take advantage. The morning breakfast was adequate with a few hot options and the normal bagels, toast, cereal, etc. if that's what you wanted. They also had a Belgian Waffle station that looked pretty good.

The lobby has a little mini-mart type setup with snacks, drinks and even beer. They also had a basketball court and swimming pool that was supposedly heated. It was too cold to give it go when we were there though, even if it was heated.

All in all this place is nice if you are in the area for business, or if you are a family visiting Disney and trying to save a few bucks by staying a little away from the resort. I would return if business brought me back. There was nothing flashy about this property, but it has everything you need.

Room Tip: One building was near the highway that housed a few units, I'd imagine it was loud and I'd avoid it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Brandon,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I am glad to hear we were able to adequately meet your accommodation needs. We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

My honey and I decided to go to California for our anniversary. We spent a few days at Disneyland and one day in LA, this hotel was a perfect place for us. We stayed in the #4 building on the 1st floor, it was a wheelchair accessible so there was only a shower (no tub but not a big deal to us). The suite came with a full kitchen with dishwasher. It was about 30 minute drive from the hotel to disneyland and another to LA. The room itself was very spacious (queen bed suite) and was very clean. We were close to the interstate but we could not hear any noise, not even from the room above us. The staff were all very nice and very helpful with giving directions. The breakfast was hot and helped us get our days started. We stayed for 4 nights.They have free wi-fi or you could pay for the upgrade (I used the free wifi and had no problems checking fb).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosita C
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Rosita,

It was truly our pleasure to host you on your trip to the area and I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience.

We look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stayed during the last week of December 2016 for a conference. The staff was very warm and courteous. The location itself was average at best. Our suite (building 5) was right next to the freeway and if you are a light sleeper, you might want to ask for a suite far far away. The noise from the freeway was way too loud. Also, I wish the loft design was enclosed and not open which would allow for more privacy.

Room Tip: Ask for suite far away from freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alfred T
Courtney R, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Alfred T,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise issues that you experienced during your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally on your next visit to the area so I can ensure a quiet location away from the freeway.