Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Rewards

Great rewards and very friendly and helpful staff. I will be returning again soon. Great live music.

Reviewed yesterday
KerriB399
via mobile
Something fun to do. . .

I wish they'd build a hotel. . .I'd stay there even though I live only 25 minutes from the casino... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
larrycI6049PM
Placerville, California

All reviews nice casino slot machines non smoking table games self serve lower floor poker room cigarette smoke main casino down stairs fries nice alternative rewards card fruit buffet gambling steakhouse
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The only drawback, no hotel! I go every week, it is a very nice place to visit. Lots of places to eat, lots of machines. One MAJOR issue I have, this place is smoky. I don't like the fact the circulation in this casino sucks. Otherwise, great place to visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Realized you loose a lot of money before getting a big return. To me. Not worth it. Too much smoking for a California casino. Smoking is not aloud indoors any where else. The casinos should have dirt cheap rooms . After all look at all the money they are getting.

3  Thank Steven A. B
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I love red hawk the have kids quest a daycare for kids while you gamble and constant winning however a little far and no hotel makes for a one day trip but still great place

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Nice casino and atmosphere. I win here so naturally I like it. Good variety of machines, but can get crowded. You know which machines are good, as people are always at them and do not generally leave them. So that can be a problem. Machines that are consistently empty most likely are not that good paying.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at The Grill here and then came back for lunch a few days later. Great food. Wish the air filtration was better as you have to go thru the smoking section to get to the non-smoking section.