Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Rewards

Great rewards and very friendly and helpful staff. I will be returning again soon. Great live music.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
KerriB399
via mobile
Something fun to do. . .

I wish they'd build a hotel. . .I'd stay there even though I live only 25 minutes from the casino... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
larrycI6049PM
Placerville, California

All reviews slot machines non smoking table games self serve lower floor poker room down stairs fries win big nice alternative be fair rewards card kids quest plenty of parking south lake tahoe love this place fruit
Reviewed April 15, 2018

For a wonderful day outing....drive to "Red Hawk" for a fun afternoon of friendliness, food and gaming.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

FIRST OFF, To be fair, we gambled and then ate at the buffet. So this may be the reason, the food at the buffet was good only. However they did change some menu items.

Service provided by Ashley was Excellent and the Rewards Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. The Employees mentioned are an asset to Red Hawk. My wife and I have many years of supervisory experience between us. These employees would go far in any industry.

Now the down side, as mentioned the young lady in valet parking could use a little of what the employees mentioned above or she just had a bad day. She could earn more tips if she took the time to be more friendly. We had a great time playing and dining anyway. We Won Surprise!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I attended a meeting in the casino restaurant. Unfortunately one has to pass by the "casino culture" when just visiting the restaurant. I am not a gambler, so this experience will certainly prevent me from going again.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank dsaxtonCalifornia
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The only drawback, no hotel! I go every week, it is a very nice place to visit. Lots of places to eat, lots of machines. One MAJOR issue I have, this place is smoky. I don't like the fact the circulation in this casino sucks. Otherwise, great place to visit.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Realized you loose a lot of money before getting a big return. To me. Not worth it. Too much smoking for a California casino. Smoking is not aloud indoors any where else. The casinos should have dirt cheap rooms . After all look at all the money they are getting.

Date of experience: March 2018