“A nice casino ”
Review of Red Hawk Casino

Red Hawk Casino
Ranked #8 of 54 things to do in Placerville
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Hawk Casino offers a variety of gaming options. We're proud to offer a world-class gaming experience, with something for everyone.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Red hawk is a nice casino. It is big enough, has plenty of machines and table games. It has a poker room too.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"steakhouse"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2018

For a wonderful day outing....drive to "Red Hawk" for a fun afternoon of friendliness, food and gaming.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

FIRST OFF, To be fair, we gambled and then ate at the buffet. So this may be the reason, the food at the buffet was good only. However they did change some menu items.

Service provided by Ashley was Excellent and the Rewards Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. The Employees mentioned are an asset to Red Hawk. My wife and I have many years of supervisory experience between us. These employees would go far in any industry.

Now the down side, as mentioned the young lady in valet parking could use a little of what the employees mentioned above or she just had a bad day. She could earn more tips if she took the time to be more friendly. We had a great time playing and dining anyway. We Won Surprise!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I attended a meeting in the casino restaurant. Unfortunately one has to pass by the "casino culture" when just visiting the restaurant. I am not a gambler, so this experience will certainly prevent me from going again.

1  Thank dsaxtonCalifornia