US$109
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$182
US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

HYATT house Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)
US$179
US$124
US$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$161
US$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Clarion Hotel(Concord)
US$118
US$97
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 11, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here because of the price. That's the only good thing I can say about this hotel. The room needs updating. The phone didn't work. We were supposed to have breakfast but there wasn't any. I would not recommend this place at all.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank pfw403
Pleasant_Hill_Inn, Manager at Pleasant Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us.

First of all, We do apologize for any inconvenience you may had during your stay with us.
We are currently renovating all of our rooms and I guess, the room you stayed might have not been renovated yet.

Our complimentary breakfast was from 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am every morning. We are sure that by your next stay, we will have all rooms renovated and you will make sure we meet your comfort levels.

Thank you.

Reviewed December 20, 2014

I stayed at the place for the location and the price. I've stayed at another place in the area (Marriott Courtyard) but due to their price increases, decided to try the Pleasant Hill Inn.

The place needs to be gutted and upgraded to get to the point. The carpets are worn, furniture is delaminated, chair was stained, TV was an old CRT type with no accessible DVD player (some sort of "box" with a lock on it had video cables running to the front jacks of the set), bed spread was old (but clean). The place is generally clean but a big "dingy". If I were staying more than a night, I'd consider another place unless all you're going to do is sleep in the place. It's a bit depressing. Fortunately, most of the time I was there my eyes were closed.

The person there for check in was friendly. When I tried to check out at 11 AM, I rang the bell and no one came. Tried it again and no one came so I just left the card key in the basket.

I didn't try the abbreviated breakfast (didn't have the time). WiFi works.

I'd suspect their finances are prohibiting upgrading the place.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Pleasant_Hill_Inn, Manager at Pleasant Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review.

We totally understand your point, and we have started re modelling out hotel with new flat screen TV'ss , wall paints, carpets and much more.

Hopefully your next stay will be very pleasantfull and would always work to meet your expectations.

Management

Reviewed November 13, 2014

This is an OK hotel. Below average, but the price should have told you that. It's a little shabby, but it wouldn't take much to upgrade.

The folks at the front desk might be the owners- we saw the same person there every day, at all hours- 6:00am-9:30pm. They are really nice. There were a few problems with our room but the guy at the front desk waited until we got in that night and fixed them while we were there.

The entrance is grand with their drive up, covered entrance, but the inside is is a sharp contrast. The desk is to the left with furniture in the middle of the room. It's dark and not very accommodating if there are 2 or 3 people waiting to check in. It's just too crowded with luggage and the check in process takes a while.

There's a small breakfast room across from the front desk, with 2 or 3 tables for 2. They serve breakfast every morning and are really nice getting you whatever kind of eggs you want, toast, cereal. Very homey and unlike the pricier hotels.

There is also a small indoor pool. I'm not sure if it's heated. I don't think so. It was so cold I didn't get past my ankles.

No great amount of energy put into upgrading this place. The bedding is outdated, ripped /patched and sewn up. It would make the overall look and feel of this place entirely different if they got some newer comforters. The beds are comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms are a nice size.

This place has an elevator and the pool has a lift chair so folks with disabilities might be comfortable here.

It is near the city center but I wouldn't walk there from here- too much traffic and not a pleasant sidewalk. There are plenty of restaurants and the Pleasant Valley mall is very close by. You could walk to those places without a problem (those are in the other direction from the city center).

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side of the hotel. Contra Costa can be loud.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review.

We are glad that you liked a few aspects of the hotel. Since our guests satisfaction is our top most priority, we started re modelling the hotel with new Flat screen TV's , new wall paints, new carpets and much more.

The pool we have is a heated pool and we are happy that you enjoyed the breakfast.

We hope to see you in future, and we wish you will like it even better and we work to make sure your comfort levels are met.

Thanks

Reviewed October 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a week while visiting relatives. The reasonable price was attractive, but the place was well below par. The lodgings need major attention. The thin walls, combined with the inconsiderate behavior of many of the scruffy guests, mean long, loud nights. Breakfast is barely minimal and not refreshed unless you ask. We found towels and bed clothes in the hallway at all hours of the night and day. This is not a place we can recommend.

Stayed: October 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review, and we do apologize for the inconvenience you may have had.

We are re modelling our place with new flat screen TVs, new wall texture, paints , new carpets and much more.

We are taking your feedback as a suggestion and will make sure everything works out well for your in your future stays.

We always work to make sure your comfort levels are met.

Thanks once again,

Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

On check in, could not understand the desk clerk. Room OK... HOWEVER, there were two significant safety issues.
The first may be inn wide: no non-slip stickers in bathtub AND no mat -- making slips highly probable.
The second was specific to Room 305: A nail head was protruding from the carpet as you enter the bathroom -- high probability of foot injury!!

Stay only if it's the last place available.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Grouch82
Pleasant_Hill_Inn, Manager at Pleasant Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us.

First of all, I would like to apologize you for the inconvenience you had. I will sure work on getting fixed with those two issues.

We will make sure that everything goes smooth and well in your future stays and will make sure that your comfort levels are met.

Looking forward to have you stay with us.

Thanks and Regards,