“Yummy”

Three Brothers From China
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 24, 2016

I stopped into this place around 8 pm on a weeknight. They were very eager to answer my questions and take my to-go order, and encouraged me to sit for a few minutes while I waited. I got the garlic shrimp with vegetables and brown rice, and a hot and sour soup. Everything was very delicious. The soup was nice and spicy. By default they put only a fork and spoon in the bag, not chopsticks, so if you want chopsticks be sure to ask. The only negative was the fortune cookie, which was not individually wrapped (either homemade or came to the restaurant in bulk?) was stale.

Reviewed January 24, 2016

3 bros, Ivan, Stephen and Alan, all cook, manage and own the restaurant plus the San Ramon one. The best value menu is $25 for 3 dishes including soup. There are a good variety of choices and our favourites are the spicy and sweet fried pork chops and the glass noodle hot pot. The quality and the flavour of the food depended on who's cooking, you'll have good tasting food if one of the 3 bros is at the Wok! The services are at times rude but perhaps due to miscommunications or crossed wires as all tge servers there speak the Mandarin dialect of China.

1  Thank connie l
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Tried out this restaurant by default when my favorite Pleasant Hill Chinese restaurant was closed. I was disappointed. Not much flavor at least the ones I ordered. A little pricey for a strip mall restaurant. $40 plus for three items.

1  Thank Tbug94523
Reviewed January 4, 2016

For a veggie the menu is very short, hardly anything and the taste is also ok ok types. Has a good menu for Meat lovers, was with my colleagues and they were pretty satisfied

1  Thank Mohit A
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

Three Brothers has become our defacto last minute dinner spot when we can't figure out what to cook to eat. We are picky when it comes to Chinese food but have found this place to be real good. The food is cooked well, the atmosphere is clean and the owners are pleasant and welcoming, which you don't get a number of Chinese restaurant. If you order take out and they say it is ready in 20 minutes, it is ready in 20 mins. We really like the Wonton soup, one of better ones we have had. If you are not feeling good and cant hold food down, their Wonton soup is good to try. It is not pricey either. Good place to try if in the area.