“The worst customer service I've ever experienced.”
Review of Mix Bowl Cafe

Mix Bowl Cafe
Ranked #28 of 238 Restaurants in Pomona
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

At first our server seemed nice greeted us with a smile and brought us to a table and gave us our menus. Everything went downhill fast. We needed some assistance and instead of acknowledging us or saying politely "I'll be right with you" the person walked right pass us. All we wanted was an extra small plate. So my dad got up and got a small plate from the counter telling the employees there "excuse me can I use this plate" - no redponse. Then our waitress/server came back and said she heard us ask for assistance but she was busy so she did not say anything and than critized saying "don't we know that this plate is used for as a tipping tray." When we asked about a ingredient in a food we ordered the individual told us "if we don't like the food we should just leave." Then she became angry and yelled to her supervisor complaining about us so everyone in the restaurant can hear. I had enough and her and her supervisor that treating customers with rudeness and disrespectfully like this is not good customer service. The supervisor just stood there and did not try to difuse the situation at all. I sincerely hope that whomever manages or owns place start training their employees in proper customer service or hire someone who actually has experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I ordered the Yellow Curry Noodle dish, a small rice noodle in yellow curry sauce with beef stew. The bowl was the size of a basketball and 3/4's full with delicious curried broth, meat, sprouts and noodles. I could only eat half of it, and... it was only $7.95!!!
No wonder people line up out the door and down the street, even though it's located in a rough area...

1  Thank Adventurer27_8
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

The over-the-phone order was a mess. They are hard to understand, won't give you a price and hung up on us 4 times before I finally said I was complete with my order. The service is the worst. They treat the white patrons better than minorities. The seating is a long wait and the food taste like cooking gas. Our Thia tea had a bad smell....horrible!

Reviewed December 8, 2016

When we visit family and friends in Ontario, Ca this small but almost perfect cafe/restaurant is our go to place. The servers are polite, helpful and efficient. The food is superb. The prices are very affordable. To be honest, this place would have rated a 5 but the rest rooms are not the greatest.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

I have been to this restaurant several times and I ALWAYS enjoy the food. It is prepared fresh with quality meats and vegetables. The cost is very reasonable. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have purchased. The service is good as well. I highly recommend this place.