“Corporate restaurant? ”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #70 of 109 Restaurants in Porterville
Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

Our Porterville Wendy's was a franchise taken over by the corporation, demolished and rebuilt. It was reported by the local media that all new Wendy's were going to be modeled after this one including employee training and improved food quality. Last night, on February 17, 2014, I ordered a two patty hamburger, French fries and some chili to go. When I got home and ate the food I noted that someone had forgotten to give me the "improved" versions. The hamburger bun fell apart during my first and subsequent bites. The chili was watery and the fries were soggy and limp. I hate McDonald's but Wendy's was actually worse last night.

Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

The place is always clean, but the bad part is if you go through the drive threw they always mess up our order. They forget food or don't prepare it right. But Wendy's is always good hot food.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

i hate wendy's never ever in my life taking my family there
i once a a hamburger and i threw up ugh i hate the hamburgers and fries

Reviewed January 31, 2014

a new upscale building to replace the old, friendly staff, and the menu is the same as in any other Wendy's, so you know what to expect. As usual, we overdose on the chili oil packets...on fries, sandwiches, etc......just wish that they would also have strawberry as a flavor choice for their Frosty's.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very convenient location right on Henderson. Typical Wendy's food and selection. Staff are friendly and ample parking available.

This branch is currently under renovation.

1  Thank TarsierReviews