“Pet Friendly”

Bruski Burgers and Brew
Ranked #18 of 149 Restaurants in Poway
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great sandwiches, burgers , salads, etc. Friendly people , good selection of beer too. Lots of parking, patio for you and your fur kids.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We stopped in for dinner about 8 PM after a long day working. Had many varieties of burgers, and a decent selection of beers. Good burger, extra for fries. If you are looking for a burger, fries and a beer for about 20 bucks, here ya go. Nothing exciting about place or atmosphere, but burger was pretty good, just a little pricey.
At 9 PM lights popped on and it was closing time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I caught up with a friend & ex-business colleague. We watched some World Cup match and had a great fish taco. Good place for what we did.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Wide selection of Burgers and Sandwiches at a fair price. Beer selection is really great with a number of local brews and small brewer offerings. Good place to relax and watch the games. I will go back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Our son treated us to dinner here recently. Parents, grandparents(us) and 2 children. The burger portions are huge and it is nice that they put the tomato, lettuce and onion on the side for you to add as you like. I ordered the aloha burger with pineapple and teriyaki sauce. I have had tastier versions elsewhere. My coleslaw side was bland. My husband and the rest of the adults had the Fancy Pants Burgers. The burgers were tasty but my husband said the potato wedges he ordered were too heavy with grease. They all enjoyed their beers. Our granddaughter liked the children's quesadilla enough to have a second one because she shared the first one with her little brother.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Bruski Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!