Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
One of the best golf courses you’ll play (public or private)

Maderas is an outstanding track. Greens are lightning fast, the course condition is impeccable and... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
Nicholas B
via mobile
Private Feel... Public Place

If you are in the area and can't get out on Torrey, this is worth your time. A great track and some... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
papisrg
New York City, New York

All reviews torrey pines in excellent condition pro shop beautiful scenery tee box san diego courses hole round shot pace handicap carlsbad wednesday downhill california track
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We recently spent a few weeks staying in Carlsbad and San Diego Golf set us up with a tee time at Maderas. If it had been a week day not sure we would have fought the freeway traffic during rush hour, but on a weekend it was well worth the trip. The course was in excellent condition and even as a high handicap golfer (female) I enjoyed it very much. My hubby is a low handicap golfer and he also enjoyed it. The staff was friendly. I see others also said to bring plenty of golf balls and I did manage to loose a couple.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

This was my son and I's first course on a week long golfing vacation, we didn't really know what to expect. We were greated at our car by a person to collect our golf clubs and direct us to club house. During the entire day we were treated like members of the club even though we were just guest. The course was in good condition, the greens were very fast. Although the person we golfed with which was a member informed us that they were much slower than they had been a couple weeks earlier. The course was varied and enjoyable with a good pace of play.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Played one round here while staying in San Diego. It was a very fun but challenging course. Bring a few extra balls and make sure you play from the appropriate tee box based on your handicap. Mine is 17 and, although I didn't shoot a great round, I had a great time. You won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful course in the hills of Poway. Scenic and challenging course. Pristine course condition and ridiculously hospitable staff.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

First time to experience their every other Wednesday showcase of complimentary wine tasting and specially themed dinner menu. We were very impressed by the quality and variety of wines served from California and Oregon and New Zealand. The pork charcuterie and cheese appetizer, and Pork Chop and Pulled Pork sandwich entrees were delicious. Finally, their wine prices offer by 6-pack or case beat any price you can get retail. Over all a win-win for the restaurant and its clients. We will be back.

1  Thank MTWOODSON76