Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
One of the best golf courses you’ll play (public or private)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Nicholas B
via mobile
Private Feel... Public Place

Reviewed August 6, 2018
papisrg
New York City, New York

All reviews torrey pines in excellent condition mother's day beautiful scenery tee box san diego hole pace brunch wednesday handicap carlsbad downhill california challenge
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Maderas is an outstanding track. Greens are lightning fast, the course condition is impeccable and holes are very interesting, challenging and require some shot making. The pro shop is great too and the staff is very helpful. If you are in San Diego, despite a 40 minute drive, don’t miss this place to play.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

If you are in the area and can't get out on Torrey, this is worth your time. A great track and some beautiful holes!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

As I remember, it was one of worst customer services at proshop. Our reservation did not go through. Proshop gentleman offered us to play, but he moved very slow to do it. The moment, I felt he did not want to do it. Then, manager came in. He took over, but slow move again. but he let us in. After played, no one were in the club house, all building shut down,!comletely blackouts.
The only a young gentleman was outside to take care of us. It was a very nice well maintained golf course but it was sad that employees who represented the course(pro shop) were like this. I only appreciated a young gentleman who helped us.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Went here to treat my husband to a Father’s Day breakfast. Excellent surroundings, located on a well maintained golf course making the visit calm and peaceful. We had excellent service and very good food. Highly recommended for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Club house, food, golf, and even the event space is great here. Very nice golf course, with a club house restaurant that serves great food.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We recently spent a few weeks staying in Carlsbad and San Diego Golf set us up with a tee time at Maderas. If it had been a week day not sure we would have fought the freeway traffic during rush hour, but on a weekend it was well worth the trip. The course was in excellent condition and even as a high handicap golfer (female) I enjoyed it very much. My hubby is a low handicap golfer and he also enjoyed it. The staff was friendly. I see others also said to bring plenty of golf balls and I did manage to loose a couple.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

This was my son and I's first course on a week long golfing vacation, we didn't really know what to expect. We were greated at our car by a person to collect our golf clubs and direct us to club house. During the entire day we were treated like members of the club even though we were just guest. The course was in good condition, the greens were very fast. Although the person we golfed with which was a member informed us that they were much slower than they had been a couple weeks earlier. The course was varied and enjoyable with a good pace of play.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Played one round here while staying in San Diego. It was a very fun but challenging course. Bring a few extra balls and make sure you play from the appropriate tee box based on your handicap. Mine is 17 and, although I didn't shoot a great round, I had a great time. You won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful course in the hills of Poway. Scenic and challenging course. Pristine course condition and ridiculously hospitable staff.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

First time to experience their every other Wednesday showcase of complimentary wine tasting and specially themed dinner menu. We were very impressed by the quality and variety of wines served from California and Oregon and New Zealand. The pork charcuterie and cheese appetizer, and Pork Chop and Pulled Pork sandwich entrees were delicious. Finally, their wine prices offer by 6-pack or case beat any price you can get retail. Over all a win-win for the restaurant and its clients. We will be back.

1  Thank MTWOODSON76