Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
One of the best golf courses you’ll play (public or private)

Maderas is an outstanding track. Greens are lightning fast, the course condition is impeccable and... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
Nicholas B
via mobile
Father’s Day breakfast

Reviewed June 19, 2018
Rosa M

All reviews torrey pines in excellent condition pro shop beautiful scenery tee box san diego courses hole round shot pace handicap carlsbad wednesday downhill california track
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

As I remember, it was one of worst customer services at proshop. Our reservation did not go through. Proshop gentleman offered us to play, but he moved very slow to do it. The moment, I felt he did not want to do it. Then, manager came in. He took over, but slow move again. but he let us in. After played, no one were in the club house, all building shut down,!comletely blackouts.
The only a young gentleman was outside to take care of us. It was a very nice well maintained golf course but it was sad that employees who represented the course(pro shop) were like this. I only appreciated a young gentleman who helped us.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Went here to treat my husband to a Father’s Day breakfast. Excellent surroundings, located on a well maintained golf course making the visit calm and peaceful. We had excellent service and very good food. Highly recommended for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Club house, food, golf, and even the event space is great here. Very nice golf course, with a club house restaurant that serves great food.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We recently spent a few weeks staying in Carlsbad and San Diego Golf set us up with a tee time at Maderas. If it had been a week day not sure we would have fought the freeway traffic during rush hour, but on a weekend it was well worth the trip. The course was in excellent condition and even as a high handicap golfer (female) I enjoyed it very much. My hubby is a low handicap golfer and he also enjoyed it. The staff was friendly. I see others also said to bring plenty of golf balls and I did manage to loose a couple.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2018

This was my son and I's first course on a week long golfing vacation, we didn't really know what to expect. We were greated at our car by a person to collect our golf clubs and direct us to club house. During the entire day we were treated like members of the club even though we were just guest. The course was in good condition, the greens were very fast. Although the person we golfed with which was a member informed us that they were much slower than they had been a couple weeks earlier. The course was varied and enjoyable with a good pace of play.

Date of experience: January 2018