“Brisket + MLB World Series!!!”

Kaminski's BBQ & Sports Lounge
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in Poway
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Checked out this place during the MLB World Series and it didn't disappoint! Brisket was good, but not as good as Texas. The Beer and the service was awesome, best part was the atmosphere...great place to watch Houston winning one of their games!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant and a great place to watch sports! The tri tip is the best and we love their wings!!! You won’t be disappointed!!! A little pricey but considering the quality it’s worth it!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

MEAL great nice vidios b ooze also good
good location from my home

football night the best
service great

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with cousins. There was a soccer banquet on a Friday it was very business. Hung at the bar for a while couple signature cocktails and local beers ordered in our group. Got a table and had the best service by Janet ! You ask for her when you eat here. Between us four we had just about everything on the menu. My favorites BBQ pork ribs and brisket ! Beans are very good and the cold slaw and I'm really picky about color slaw ! Dessert shared a mud pie. Not kidding on the best BBQ in San Diego County ! They also do take out.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Stopped here on our way home from San Diego for an early dinner. They let us sit on the patio with our dog. We both had brisket. Mine was with cole slaw and beans. The slaw was ok, a little too,dressed for me. Beans were kind of bland and had really big pieces do green and red pepper and tomatoes - rustic I would say. Texas toast yummy. My brisket was awesome. Came sliced and topped with sauce. Hubby got the end and a lot of fat, we don't like. Overall I would go again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Kaminski's BBQ & Sports Lounge? Share your experiences!