“Fantastic Service!”
Review of Cafe Lily

Cafe Lily
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Poway
Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stopped by Café Lily after visiting Old Poway Park. We mostly wanted coffee and something light to eat. The owner of the café greeted us and offered to make me any kind of wrap I wanted. I ordered my favorite cheese with some veggies and a delicious dressing. The coffee was very good and the place was cool and in a great location. They have open mic nights and different things going on throughout the week.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I needed to meet a cousin in this area and found Cafe Lily on Google.
Relaxed, friendly service. Had a generous sized curry chicken salad and my cuz had a turkey melt.
Both were good and my hot mocha was perfect and artistic.
I was excited to find this very cute little street in Old Poway, with intriguing shops and this comfy eatery.
If you have read bad reviews, you should note Cafe Lily is being improved with new owners. Sounds like they've been at it about 6 months and these guys went out of their way to give us exceptional service.
Give them a try!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

Love this cafe. Met the new owners. Love their new additions. Waffles, spinach lentil soup and that cheese cake is to die for. Also the fact that they have an area for kids to play while enjoying the food. Love the feel of family. A must visit when you re in Poway.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2014

After seeing a number of good reviews on this restaurant, my friends and I decided to try it for
breakfast. Food and beverages were mediocre. Service was terrible. Utensils were in an
unmarked drawer and I wasted 5 minutes trying to find them. It was small and very unimpressive. Needless to say, we won't be going back again.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 4, 2014

I read the previous reviews and decided to go there with a group of friends for breakfast. I'm not sure we were at the same restaurant based on the previous reviews and our experience. The breakfast menu consists of 4 bagel choices and one other. Inside there is one big table, two tables that can seat 4+ and maybe three 2 person tables. There were a couple of tables outside. You order at the counter and they bring your order to the table. There are no setups on the table. The table was not clean. Everything is self serve, so I am not sure where a 5 star rating on service comes from. The food ordinary. The coffee was ordinary. .

Date of visit: October 2014

Been to Cafe Lily? Share your experiences!