“Great breakfast”

Morning Thunder Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The special of pumpkin waffles with pecan butter was absolutely wonderful. I love pumpkin anything so this was a special treat, especially during the fall. The apple spice mimosa was a great addition to my breakfast as well. The locals recommended this place and they weren’t wrong. Service was a bit slow as there was only one waitress and two helpers for the whole place which filled up quickly. If you aren’t in a rush, be sure to give it a try.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Clearly caters to bikers with parking in front. Excellent food and appropriate service. I will be back when I travel through again.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

This place is a must for breakfast! We were taken there by friends and were pre-warned about the portion sizes, they are HUGE!!
Service is friendly & efficient. The coffee is incredible.
I can recommend the pancakes (you only need 2). Biscuits & gravy are worth a try too - i'd never had it before. It's a busy place so pick your times carefully or be prepared for a short wait - it's worth it.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

The place was filled with fire fighters when we ate there -- and I can tell you why. Great food and plenty of it -- all served by friendly people. Lots of locals there, too. The place was packed at 7:30 on a Saturday.

We recommend the entire town. Everybody and every place was wonderful.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We decided to go into town of Quincy one morning and go to the Breakfast place. Oh My Gosh!! That little restaurant is so very pretty inside....and also has a great pretty area outdoors with tables. We went in early about 7:30AM....just a few people in at that time...we ordered and just so looked about. It is so nice!! Breakfast is HUGE!!... and delicious! Once we got our Breakfast the entire place ~ inside and out ~ began to fill up. I can most certainly recommend this Cafe for a great Breakfast!!