“Consistent”

Applebee's
Ranked #119 of 174 Restaurants in Rancho Cordova
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2015

Next to the strip mall, great food, good bar and relatively quick service. Have eaten here many times and a great place.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed April 1, 2015 via mobile

To begin with this location of Applebee's has slow service. We waited 45 minutes before our "appetizer" came out. When the chicken wings were brought to our table they were "dropped of" by another waitress and no small plates were provided in order to share. The dishes and utensils aren't completely clean. The tables surrounding ours had not been bussed/ had dirty dishes on them for at least 30 minutes. In addition, we had to ask for refills on soft drinks. Finally the entrees were brought out and I was still waiting for my salad?

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love their Jack Daniel's Bourbon Gorgonzola burger. It was alive with flavor! Not a low calorie meal, but it sure was delicious with fried onion rings!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We went there last night to have dinner. I choose Zesty Roma Chicken with Shrimp, usually the chicken breast is dry but last night, came out pretty good, not dry, moist and tender...claps for the chef !!!. My friend ordered Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp, unfortunately he said his chicken is a bit dried because it was grilled.

I ordered drink, Mango Lemonade Frozen, pretty nice, not so much flavor of mango but its OK.
Actually I can said the food is good, love the new menu except the chicken is a bit dry on my friend's side.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We called to find out if we can made reservation for Valentine's dinner, they said no reservation, just come in. First they said the waiting time between 15-20 minutes. So, we went there, the waiting time about 35 minutes, not bad for Valentine's day.
Sit down, order, my partner have Roasted Garlic Sirloin and I ordered Signature Sirloin with Garlic Herb Shrimp. And we ordered Ginger Ale and Limeade Strawberry. The sirloin come out pretty good in medium but shrimp is too small,....
Anyway, is not bad for Valentine's dinner, good price and good ambience, not that noisy. Everybody seems happy...

Date of visit: February 2012