“Good food. Good service. Consistent experience”
Review of Cattlemens

Cattlemens
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2016

Reserved a table for a large party. Restaurant was very busy, but we were seated on time, had a great server and the food was very good. From the salmon to the steak to the ribs--everything was delicious. All for a very reasonable price given the quantity and quality of the food. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Went here after work with colleagues and was a little disappointed. I understand why it is not the number one restaurant in the area. Service was exceptional but our dinner selections were prepared only semi-correctly. Steaks were all over cooked, steaks came out dry, they even had A1 sauce to dip them in which I found kinda cheap. No way a real steak house, I must have missed what they are know for? Lastly, our loafs of bread had mold in them but the waitstaff told us the bread is supposed to have been made that morning. Not once did a manager come by to introduce themselves to us which I found to be unprofessional. Our bill for four people was around $250. I'll be sure to skip this place in October when we come back.

As I said before, our waitress was great! Thank you! Management lacking connectivity with the customer and the food was over cooked. This restaurant gets 3 stars for being average. This place is NOT romantic at all, reminds me of a place you'd find in Texas, not California.

Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I split the2 lb porterhouse. It was perfect to the very last bits. The service here is exceptional! Most sediment would recommend you visit...

1  Thank davis775
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I have eaten here probably 20 times and never had a anything but quality tasting steaks . This place has a great atmosphere and the steaks are aged by a special method which really makes the m tasty. I've had rib eyes, NY strips and sirloins - all spectacular. The service is always top notch with great big 22 oz mugs of beer flowing.

I like the appetizers, the salads come in a bowl that you basically fix yourself at the table. The baked potatoes are good. My other favorite streak house is Outback . I do like the sides at Outback a little better - potatoes, wings etc, but on the taste of the steak itself, there is no doubt that Cattleman's aging process results in a better tasting steak. Prices betweent he 2 restaurants are similar.

Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

This place has the best steak dinners ever. The meat is cooked to perfection and is very flavorful and tender, also the dinners include endless salad, beans and bread too. The service was great and the prices are reasonable. I will be back again!

1  Thank briensreviews