All reviewsputting greenfront deskbreakfast attendantmexican restaurantpotatoeswafflescomfortable bedssacramento areathe breakfast areaenjoyed my stayparking lotdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastbwfreewaymcdonaldsbusiness
Reviewed August 20, 2017

This is a beautiful property. The breakfast was one of the best we've been to, but the area this motel is in is not very safe. My adult daughters stayed there one night before I got there and were followed by strange men back to their room! Also there was cigarette smoke in the non-smoking room we reserved and weed on the floor. We left after 2 days. I just can't have my kids in danger, doesn't matter that they are in their mid 20's. Staff was very very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I'd only go back if I had a room in the front that possibly opened up to the pool area and not the parking lot. Park in front.
1  Thank Janene H
Best Western Pl... , General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the problem is addressed.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I have been here several times over the past several years. Always find the place clean, staff friendly and attentive and rooms in pretty good shape. Usually here on business so amities are not usually a concern. Have found this hotel to provide a typical BW breakfast but clean and attended.

Room Tip: street side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

What a great way to start my day by reading your review. Your comments are very encouraging! I will be certain to share them with our entire team. We will continue to provide the friendly service and clean rooms . Safe travels. See you soon

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Hotel is clean and beds are super comfortable. Breakfast is usually good. Stay here a couple times a year when attending horse shows only complaint is I always have to ask for more towels they only put in three even when there is four people registered. And the showers could have a bit more pressure. Not fancy but always clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us here at the Best Western Plus rancho Cordova Inn. Our staff and management work hard to deliver the highest standards of customer service to all our guests and it is great to know you experienced excellent customer service from our staff during your stay.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This hotel was very nice, staff were friendly, location was perfect for our wedding in Rocklin, and able to go to Old Sac very easily during the days we had free time. Restaurants and shopping were very close to the hotel as well.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel and provide us with your feedback regarding your stay. The staff and management here at the Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn strive to deliver excellent service and accommodations to all our guests and I am very pleased to see that we were able to provided you with excellent service and accommodations during your stay.

Hayk Petrosyan
AGM

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Due to unforeseen circumstances we ended up spending two nights here. The staff was extremely accomodating and helped to make a bad situation bearable. We had a problem with the TV that was immediately attended to. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide us with feedback about your stay. The staff and management work hard to provide excellent service and accommodations for all our guest and I am happy that we were able to provide you with a consistently "clean, comfortable and reliable" hotel for you.

Hayk Petrosyan