US$119
US$105
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$88
US$143
US$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$119
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$149
  • Pool
US$66
All reviewsputting greenfront deskbreakfast attendantmexican restaurantpotatoeswafflescomfortable bedssacramento areathe breakfast areaenjoyed my stayparking lotgreat customer servicegreat place to staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastbwfreeway
Reviewed December 4, 2017

The hotel is located right off the freeway and is a wonderful location. The beds are very comfortable but the rooms have not been updated for many, many years. There is a pool but no spa. The hotel does serve a very nice breakfast

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are extremely happy to know you had a real good stay at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, enjoying your room and the breakfast. We really hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The location was great. The staff was very nice and respectful to all customers. The only problem I had was the foul oder that was in my room that I could not get rid of. So maybe if they take a look into that. Than that will be greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thanks so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor! My team and I appreciate your feedback and thank you for recognizing the Front Desk team .We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Although we had a bad experience in July of this year, we thought we'd give them one more chance. What a mistake. Upon check in, we were not welcomed as Best Western Diamond status, we were told we were "upgraded to a premium king room," which was what we actually paid for, and this room faced Highway 50 with traffic noise ALL night. This time the room was stocked with appropriate amount of coffee, shampoo, etc. but the breakfast, which is the hotel's one saving grace, was deplorable. The sausage were very low quality, with a strange taste, and the potatoes were way over-seasoned. The sausage and potatoes are usually are our favorite choices. My other favorite has always been their waffles, but now the batter is overly sweetened almost like cake batter. The fresh fruit was not fresh. The juice was diluted to the point of flavored water. My wife can't drink caffeinated coffee and was looking forward to a nice hot cup of decaf to start her morning. COLD at 6 a.m. We don't need something fancy, just something edible for breakfast. The one saving grace of this place was an awful experience. We're done. We know nothing will change. Management will respond to my Best Western survey as well as this review, as they always do: a canned response of "sorry we didn't exceed your expectations..."

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to give us your comments.
These are indeed valuable to us, as they help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.
I apologize for the circumstances that surrounded your visit to our hotel.
We are working very hard to improve our services and facilities and I am confident that we will accomplish our goal.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience we caused you, and hope you would give us the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Very convenient and comfortable for our holiday visit with family. Great location, in proximity to family in area. Wonderful to have breakfast included. Quiet, clean - a very functional getaway in between family gatherings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was terrible due to the unhappy unpleasant staff that does not even greet you when you come to check in. I was not offered express checkout, shown where my room was, and no one told is the Wi-Fi password. She did not want to check us in like it was a chore.... Don't go to this hotel. The staff during the day were usually super nice but I'm not sure what happened when they decided to hire this woman. I called to discuss some discrepancies on the bill and she hung up in my face after giving me a piece of her mind and telling me she was busy

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

We are extremely sorry you encountered so many difficulties during your stay. This is not the service we generally provide, and it certainly doesn’t match our standards. Your feedback is appreciated, and it has initiated additional for our entire teams as we continuously improve. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused, and please consider choosing us again so we can make a favorable impression of our hotel.