All reviews putting green front desk breakfast attendant mexican restaurant potatoes waffles comfortable beds sacramento area the breakfast area parking lot definitely stay here again free breakfast bw freeway mcdonalds business pet
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting family and needed Hotel nearby, this property looked good. We had a very comfortable, clean room. Very pleased with our accommodations, Wifi and television were good, and included breakfast. Prices were reasonable, would stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We really hope to see you soon! Best regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2017

This is a good hotel. The staff is very friendly and are you ready to assist you at all times. however this trip I had some problemes with the internet and the cable T.V. I called the front four (4) times before I could get anyone to answer the phone. The gym was not cleaned for 3 days during my stay but I attribute this to the holidays and they were probable short staff. I will still stay at this hotel when I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... , Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us during your recent stay
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the service provided by our staff. Be sure I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

The hotel is located right off the freeway and is a wonderful location. The beds are very comfortable but the rooms have not been updated for many, many years. There is a pool but no spa. The hotel does serve a very nice breakfast

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are extremely happy to know you had a real good stay at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, enjoying your room and the breakfast. We really hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The location was great. The staff was very nice and respectful to all customers. The only problem I had was the foul oder that was in my room that I could not get rid of. So maybe if they take a look into that. Than that will be greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor! My team and I appreciate your feedback and thank you for recognizing the Front Desk team .We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Although we had a bad experience in July of this year, we thought we'd give them one more chance. What a mistake. Upon check in, we were not welcomed as Best Western Diamond status, we were told we were "upgraded to a premium king room," which was what we actually paid for, and this room faced Highway 50 with traffic noise ALL night. This time the room was stocked with appropriate amount of coffee, shampoo, etc. but the breakfast, which is the hotel's one saving grace, was deplorable. The sausage were very low quality, with a strange taste, and the potatoes were way over-seasoned. The sausage and potatoes are usually are our favorite choices. My other favorite has always been their waffles, but now the batter is overly sweetened almost like cake batter. The fresh fruit was not fresh. The juice was diluted to the point of flavored water. My wife can't drink caffeinated coffee and was looking forward to a nice hot cup of decaf to start her morning. COLD at 6 a.m. We don't need something fancy, just something edible for breakfast. The one saving grace of this place was an awful experience. We're done. We know nothing will change. Management will respond to my Best Western survey as well as this review, as they always do: a canned response of "sorry we didn't exceed your expectations..."

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to give us your comments.
These are indeed valuable to us, as they help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.
I apologize for the circumstances that surrounded your visit to our hotel.
We are working very hard to improve our services and facilities and I am confident that we will accomplish our goal.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience we caused you, and hope you would give us the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.