All reviews double tree front desk living room great hotel breakfast buffet warm cookies i highly recommend this hotel apple hill location was perfect excellent stay stayed for nights the hotel is clean comfortable rooms up to date hotel staff third floor would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room was beautiful and the staff were all so nice & helpful. I would definitely refer friends and stay here again. The lobby, restaurant & bar were all very nice too! My business friend stayed at a different hotel closer to the venue and was jealous of the pics I sent her of my room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Teri W,

Thank you very much for the wonderful words used to describe our staff and our wonderful hotel. I trust that we will see you again in the future and maybe next time your friends will join you as well.

Have a great rest of the week.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is poor in many ways. Hard Beds, no room cleaning, have no inventory in their onsite store, poor service.
We were there for 3 nights and was unable to get them to clean the room. We truly believe we were sleeping on the previous guests sheets! Room was dirty and management ignored our requests. I usually try to stay at a DoubleTree but no more.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mike777722,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Please know that your feedback is very important to us, will be shared with the rest of the team and will be used to improve and learn.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

I loved our bi-level room which had two king beds. My kid stayed upstairs and loved being able to have a big bed all to himself. The breakfast area was clean but very limited buffet which was a challenge for my kid. Need to be more kid friendly with kid-approved cereal and such but the waitress was amazing by making chocolate milk as a special request. Parking was a bit challenging since it seemed not enough parking for all the guests. I am only giving 4 points since I had some minor issues in my room like lose tiles on the stairs and hair in my shower and on the floor (I am blonde and these were long black hair)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear GermanGirl77,

Thank you very much for your four stars review. We are glad to see that overall you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. Please know that your comments will be shared with the rest of the team and will be used to improve and learn.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Very nice property. Room was stylish and well furnished. I stayed on top (3rd) floor and was pleased that it was absolutely quiet. Good location away from highway and expressway noise yet fairly close to restaurants and services.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to compete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that your feedback is very important to us and will be shared with the rest of the team.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Really nice outside; rooms are really nice as well. Underlying issues, dirty heater/ac vents, microwave was filthy, towels smelled old. Lots of noise from children running up and down the halls You can clearly hear through to the next room.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CosminNicula, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Melinda L,

Thank you very much or your candid feedback. Please know that your comments are very important to us, will be shared with the rest of the team and will be used to improve and learn.