“Great food! Patio is quieter”
Review of Rock & Brews

Rock & Brews
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock & Brews is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I had an amazing burger and outstanding onion rings. all the food looked great . big noisy place-we liked the patio.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Love the music and video's playing in the background. This was our first visit and I was afraid the music would be so loud we would not be able to have a conversation. Not so. We enjoyed the the entire experience. The garlic fries are great. The Demon Chicken was a little to spicy for me but I'm sure others would enjoy. My husband ordered the blackened salmon and he was very happy with the entire meal. The staff was super friendly. We will be back,

Reviewed March 1, 2017

The "Rock & Brews" Sports Bar/Restaurant is a bit noisy, but the food is exceptional. Memorabilia from the '50's, '60's and '70s adorns the walls as you listen and dine to the "Rock & Roll" music of those eras. I attended the Grand Opening of the new "Rock & Brews" at the San Manuel Indian Casino, San Bernardino, CA. a few months ago. The opening was specific to, and limited to 100 Military Veterans. We attended and were treated as Royalty. Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of "KISS" were there to welcome each of us and have our picture taken with them. From what I understand, Gene and Paul have an "interest" in this franchise and attend each Grand Opening. For a great meal, and loads of fun, I highly recommend any or all "Rock & Brews" restaurants/sports bars.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Great theme restaurant with plenty of sports and music video entertainment. Jessica runs a fun and friendly establishment. Preston is customer focused, fun to talk with, and attentive. The food has been consistent so far with never an unsatisfied person in our visits. The drink selection is extensive and the appetizers are a meal in themselves. Hang at the bar, sit at one of the high top tables, grab a lower table or settle into a booth. You should be satisfied that you stopped in. It has a locals feeling with an everyone welcome atmosphere.

Reviewed January 31, 2017

The management team of Jessica and Preston do a great job of keeping service rolling while checking on customer satisfaction. If you get a chance, ask for Anna to serve you. She is top notch. We have been there several times and it proved to be consistent. The huge soft pretzels are great, salads, very filling, wings spicy, beer cold, burgers, thick, fish tacos super. I could keep going on and on with the menu. On a sports night, they combine TV's with the game and alternative TV's with rock videos. A great place to stop and enjoy. I am surprised at anything less than than a great review.