I prefer Starwood hotels whenever possible. This hotel looks great from the outside, has a nice lobby and a good kitchen for breakfast. However, the upgraded room they provided me had a dirty bathroom (hair from previous guest on vanity), stained tub and shower curtain (ironically, the room I was in was supposed to have a glass shower door as well, which the front desk confirmed and "couldn't believe" it didn't have one). Add to this that the walls are paper thin (which the check-out staff agreed with) so I was woken up several times throughout the night (so much for being ready for morning meetings). Oh, and the a/c unit is LOUD and in the room by the window (not central air). I've stayed in Four Points before, but it seems the furniture, bed, and structure just keeps getting cheaper with each new construction. BTW, you can't even tilt the TV, so no way to view it from the couch or desk - only the bed(s). Who designed this?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga