“Yum!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We had never been to a P.F. Chang's. We got a gift card, and decided to have a lunch date.

It was pretty quiet, and were seated immediately. The hostess was super nice, and chit chatted with us for a minute. It's always nice when they don't rush. We appreciated it.

Our server was super nice as well. The server took our drink order, and appetizer. Since it was slow, they decided to send him home. So he took the time to come over, explain he was leaving, and introduced our new server. How awesome is that? Where do you ever get that kind of service? I'm so terrible with names. I wish I remembered, so I could mention them.

Our food came out quickly. We had the green bean fries. They are amazing! The dipping sauce is awesome. We also ordered Mongolian beef. Yum! My husband doesn't care for it usually. But he really enjoyed it here.

We also got the crispy honey chicken. So good! I had the coconut cooler. It was pretty good.

The restroom was super clean. And smelled really nice. Like a cherry air freshener. Or something like that. It was definitely not your ordinary restroom.

It was a great meal. Relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I come to P.F. Chang's a few times a month for lunch and no matter what I get I am always pleased. This location is always very friendly and has great service . The Ahi poke bowl is new but very delicious .

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We've lived nearby for 12 years and PF Changs used to be a fave but as the years have passed the service has declined. We haven't been here in a while because of this and we gave it another shot - Server was beyond casual - as if he wasn't too concerned about our time, no big deal. There were 7 of us seated and my daughter dropped her knife when the appetizers were served, she asked the server for a new knife and he responded with "you won't need one" ....well, at first we thought he was messing around but realized he wasn't and he never brought her a new knife. Ever. Maybe it's not a big deal to him but I don't believe he should be decided who needs a knife and who doesn't ---mustve run out in the back dishwasher.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We thought we would have an early dinner at PF Changs was still really really busy we sat outside was a little bit noisy and breezy service was spotty but the food is really good. I had spicy chicken salad it was really spicy! My daughter and I need chicken and lo mein noodles noodles are not on the menu just asked for them they were very very good

Reviewed April 9, 2017

After a long day of shopping for motorcycle gear, stopped in here with my son. We were hungry and decided not to wait for a table in the main dining room so we sat in the bar, it's first come. So we get a menu right away as this dessert goes by. I stop the waiter on his return to ask what that was. Banana egg rolls with caramel and some ice cream. Oh dang! So the kid orders a whisky sour since I'm driving. He said it was one of the best he'd had. I tried it. I could drink those. But hey, I'm gonna need a bigger glass...Anyway, so I look thru the menu for something light so we can get that dessert. I landed the Ahi Poke Bowl, which wasn't a bowl at all. They serve this thing up in a squatty little mason jar and it wonderful. A little more ahi and a little less seaweed in there would have been great, but very tasty indeed. My son got the honey chicken which matched very well with the whisky sour. The banana spring rolls were out of this world (we are going to try this at home and add some cinnamon) and the ice cream was coconut. If they'd tell me where to buy this ice cream, I'd be way more fat than I am, LOL. The servers in the bar area were all great and friendly. It was lovely. So sit in the bar whenever you can; this seems to be a recurring positive experience for me. And decide up front about dessert. This one is easily shared (even tho you are going to want to keep it all to yourself!).