“Delivery”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I wanted some delicious food but I didn't really want to go to a restaurant. I used grub hub and they deliver my P.F. Chang's. Omg!!! The food was hot and delicious. Love the restaurant!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We had never been to a P.F. Chang's. We got a gift card, and decided to have a lunch date.

It was pretty quiet, and were seated immediately. The hostess was super nice, and chit chatted with us for a minute. It's always nice when they don't rush. We appreciated it.

Our server was super nice as well. The server took our drink order, and appetizer. Since it was slow, they decided to send him home. So he took the time to come over, explain he was leaving, and introduced our new server. How awesome is that? Where do you ever get that kind of service? I'm so terrible with names. I wish I remembered, so I could mention them.

Our food came out quickly. We had the green bean fries. They are amazing! The dipping sauce is awesome. We also ordered Mongolian beef. Yum! My husband doesn't care for it usually. But he really enjoyed it here.

We also got the crispy honey chicken. So good! I had the coconut cooler. It was pretty good.

The restroom was super clean. And smelled really nice. Like a cherry air freshener. Or something like that. It was definitely not your ordinary restroom.

It was a great meal. Relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I come to P.F. Chang's a few times a month for lunch and no matter what I get I am always pleased. This location is always very friendly and has great service . The Ahi poke bowl is new but very delicious .

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We've lived nearby for 12 years and PF Changs used to be a fave but as the years have passed the service has declined. We haven't been here in a while because of this and we gave it another shot - Server was beyond casual - as if he wasn't too concerned about our time, no big deal. There were 7 of us seated and my daughter dropped her knife when the appetizers were served, she asked the server for a new knife and he responded with "you won't need one" ....well, at first we thought he was messing around but realized he wasn't and he never brought her a new knife. Ever. Maybe it's not a big deal to him but I don't believe he should be decided who needs a knife and who doesn't ---mustve run out in the back dishwasher.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We thought we would have an early dinner at PF Changs was still really really busy we sat outside was a little bit noisy and breezy service was spotty but the food is really good. I had spicy chicken salad it was really spicy! My daughter and I need chicken and lo mein noodles noodles are not on the menu just asked for them they were very very good