“Restaurant or Nightclub?”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed PF Changs' food and the service was great - however, they played their music waaaay too loud! To make matters worse, it was the kind of music you'd hear in a nightclub! Is it really necessary? Is the purpose to make people eat faster so the tables are turned over more quickly? I'm not a restauranteur, but would hope that the customer's dining experience is considered just as important as the menu and profit margin. I'm certain we would've ordered more drinks and dessert, but we could barely carry on a conversation, and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Greeted with a smile. Taken to table everything went well, Food prepared as asked no substitutes. waitress kind, friendly with a beautiful smile.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant!!
We have been enjoying this chain for probably almost 20 years! No matter what location we have visited from Palm Springs area to Las Vegas to W LA to Rancho Cucamonga we have never been disappointed!
We usually get Kung Pao chicken and Hot and Sour soup. I usually also enjoy a cold beer there as well. You can't go wrong with P.F. Chang's!!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I wanted some delicious food but I didn't really want to go to a restaurant. I used grub hub and they deliver my P.F. Chang's. Omg!!! The food was hot and delicious. Love the restaurant!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We had never been to a P.F. Chang's. We got a gift card, and decided to have a lunch date.

It was pretty quiet, and were seated immediately. The hostess was super nice, and chit chatted with us for a minute. It's always nice when they don't rush. We appreciated it.

Our server was super nice as well. The server took our drink order, and appetizer. Since it was slow, they decided to send him home. So he took the time to come over, explain he was leaving, and introduced our new server. How awesome is that? Where do you ever get that kind of service? I'm so terrible with names. I wish I remembered, so I could mention them.

Our food came out quickly. We had the green bean fries. They are amazing! The dipping sauce is awesome. We also ordered Mongolian beef. Yum! My husband doesn't care for it usually. But he really enjoyed it here.

We also got the crispy honey chicken. So good! I had the coconut cooler. It was pretty good.

The restroom was super clean. And smelled really nice. Like a cherry air freshener. Or something like that. It was definitely not your ordinary restroom.

It was a great meal. Relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be back.